This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
    Thank you everyone for your support that time, I did max for that show no even any coins left
    Congrats! You deserved to win. You look great and shredded. You know it. Pay no attention to the judges and thier "input" those fuckers will give you any lame excuse as to why you placed 3rd. Its just that and excuse. Their little plot, Steve Mobberger, John Nuttsacky...
    Criticism is a prejudice made plausible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voland View Post
      Congrats! You deserved to win. You look great and shredded. You know it. Pay no attention to the judges and thier "input" those fuckers will give you any lame excuse as to why you placed 3rd. Its just that and excuse. Their little plot, Steve Mobberger, John Nuttsacky...
      sadly a lot of guys like EM invest so much time,money,and effort to show up at their best, that when this situation keeps repeating itself from contest to contest they decide it s not worth it anymore and move on to other endeavors in life. hope he will stick around for a long time. he outmuscled and outcondtioned cedric and the rest, owning the stage!!! i am now a fan!!!
      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

• Wienberger... From Russia with love
        Self-made man

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I for one think Liberatore has improved a lot. I like his look.
          Yes, Liberatore came really good for this show!
          Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
            The Hall of Famers: Levrone, Ray & Wheeler!

what a great pic!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elf View Post
              Liberatore and Eugene looked great. The rest sucked.

hahaha i totally agree, Haley second?? come on that's a joke!! The sport needs urgently new judges....

Comment

• Yea thanks a lot. It was definitely a trying time, but it made me much stronger and taught me to appreciate things in life and enjoy every second I have with my son. Luckly I have him full custody!!!!

Comment

• Cedric wins Europa and fans award Team MD #1 in popular most viewed (by far) coverage!

Comment

• Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
                    Cedric wins Europa and fans award Team MD #1 in popular most viewed (by far) coverage!
                    coverage of each contest just keeps getting better and better.

Comment

• great coverage from team md shawn,flex and kevin,i got one hour sleep but its worth it!

Comment

• Originally posted by mcmillan View Post
                        Thanks for the tips Adina. And tell Kevin thanks for getting me ready for the Nationals, and thanks for his guidance now. I'm not sure if your comments were meant to contribute to the conversation or meant as advise for me. I know now that I'll never be shit in this sport without Kevin getting me ready or missing meals/not sticking to the plan as u say. I appreciate all the encouraging motivating words u've said when u considered me "at my best" and I thank u for your words of advice here.
                        Also, thanks for posting "good job, proud of u" on my Facebook. That kinda contradicts what u say here but these comments prob weren't meant for me. Thank u for the support Adina.
                        Cedric most of us have higher expectations for you than any other current Pro who isn't already a consistent contender for the Olympia or the other top shows. We may be a little hard on your or may even give input without full understanding what is going on in your personal life but it is because we believe that you have the ability to do great things. I am sure if we polled the majority they would say that you deserved to win and that is due to your great genetic potential but most of us also believe that you should walk into this show and destroy a lot of these second tier pros without taking into to account that like all of us family issues or even celebrations can push even the top athletes in any sport a little bit off course. If I was advising you I certainly would recommend taking off the rest of this year after the NY Pro ( I am going so don't dare skip it lol) and maybe enter the Flex Show similarly to Evan if you were to win that show you would certainly be a contender for the Arnold and your stock would raise to new levels. With a few months of bulking and some good heavy ass training , you could be the breakout star of 2012 and most of this forum ramble would no longer even matter. Without you it isn't about gurus or anything else it's just about time and eating a whole lot of grub. It took Ronnie years to win his first show and you have already done that so good luck and continue to push forward.

Comment

• I replied to Ced - I just did it in private! I think the world of him, and do give him my full support.

Comment

• On Monday night after the show this and associated post show coverage thread view counts total nearly 100,000. A cursory look at the competition's view counts suggest MD is draining the swamp (Florida Gator fan lingo)

Comment

• Originally posted by jdilla2812 View Post
                              MD has the Big 3 all together now!
                              Best of all time

Comment

Working...
                              X