Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Europa Show of Champions Orlando Photos now Posted! Check out the Finals Pics!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cedric McMillan VS Eugene Mishin

Comment

Michael Liberatore

Comment

Lee Banks

Comment

Comparisons

Comment

Is this the pro show or a NPC Qualifier

This is disappointing to say the least. It almost looks as if the majority of participants forgot that the show was today. It hurts to say that because I am a huge Cedric fan and I enjoy watching the Comet compete, and I really wanted to see Lee Banks spot on today,,,, but come on, there is a huge let down in what the quality of competitor brings to the table for this years show...Just calling it as I see it.

I hate to say it but its a shame Quincy didn't show up in his usual not quite on condition because he would have a chance to win this! Too bad for the Pariso's because they always treat the competitors well and to have so many guys look way off is a shame.

Comment

I have to agree with the above. I was looking at the pictures thinking there must be something wrong with the lightning, because everyone looks flat and water-logged all at the same time
              :/
              Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Im very impressed with Marcus...he delivered on the abdominal control and breathing like he said. Cedric looks off but considering all he's been through its understandable. Banks looks on to me but Eugene is looking like a center stander out there. I hate the lighting and background at these europa shows it seems to make everyone look less impressive

Comment

Originally posted by esfclub123 View Post
                  This is disappointing to say the least. It almost looks as if the majority of participants forgot that the show was today. It hurts to say that because I am a huge Cedric fan and I enjoy watching the Comet compete, and I really wanted to see Lee Banks spot on today,,,, but come on, there is a huge let down in what the quality of competitor brings to the table for this years show...Just calling it as I see it.

I hate to say it but its a shame Quincy didn't show up in his usual not quite on condition because he would have a chance to win this! Too bad for the Pariso's because they always treat the competitors well and to have so many guys look way off is a shame.
                  Alot of this is the lighting here man...I doubt everyone showed up out of shape. Lighting from stage to stage will really change the look of the competitors

Comment

In no particular order, Khalid, Cedric and Eugene stand out with Banks in the running too. Khalid is the shocker for me as I never heard of him? He looks fantastic...all he really needs is a bit more thigh sweep and bigger arms And MORE back...and he will make an impact. Where is he from? How tall? How much does he weigh?

Now, the thing is that Cedric has such amazing shape and flow....if he can fill out tonight he will come in tomorrow and make up some ground to secure the win. In the lineup my eye is drawn to him over everyone else. Eugene looks amazing but is so thick thru the waist...blocky and his lower half is way better then upper half and same with the Polish Bear LOL who looks awesome but is blocky and thick straight up and down. Conditioning is king and Eugene nailed it but I like Cedric and Khalid kthe best here!!!
                    Last edited by He-Man; April 29th, 2011, 07:58 PM.
                    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

I like mike libertore but his back isn't so great..

Comment

Originally posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
                        BOOM! It's close by Evgeny has it I think.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]240806[/ATTACH]
                        I agree and while Cedric looks very well balanced Evgeny is just too big, wide and ripped to be defeated here.
                        This guy is a real surprise for me and he is quite impressive!
                        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

cedric mcmillian has the smallest waist and is in the best condition of the group . absolutely clear winner. banks second. haley third -hes holding too much water. ced all the way- no other way

Comment

Don't forget the Women's Photos (Figure and Bikini)...They are posted too!!!

Comment

Nathalia Melo

Jaime Baird

Dayna Maleton

Last edited by LilSho; April 29th, 2011, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Candice Keene

Cheryl Brown

Gennifer Strobo

Comment

Working...
                                X