Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Europa Show of Champions Orlando Photos now Posted! Check out the Finals Pics!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-cedric
    2-khalid
    3-banks

interchange the positions but those are the top three...
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

Who ever is saying cedric 1st is outta there minds, he looks horrible (in a relative sense of the term). Flat, looks small, i agree with whoever said everyone kinda looks off. I thought this would be a better show, guess not.

Comment

I think the lighting could be better but I think everyone is off in their own way. Ced is FLAT, Needs food. Marcus is Heavy, Not as crisp as he has been in the past. Evgeny is the only one that is pretty much spot on, still not sure if they will give him the nod tho. Lee has been much more polished in the past. Still looks good but not up to par with his past.

I think if Ced fills out for tomorrow he will get the Win. Evgeny in Second and Marcus in third.
        www.sethferocetraining.com www.IsolatorFitness.com
        www.Muscletech.com

Comment

Nathalia and Jamie still look good in that shitty lighting..........lol
          www.sethferocetraining.com www.IsolatorFitness.com
          www.Muscletech.com

Comment

I love Cedric, but its obvious something is not right with him, he looked better when he won nationals, maybe his job? limited AAS due to his carreer? family, he is not there yet, one of the best structures in pro BB, Mishin wins, check out of the veins in his legs

Comment

I feel like Cedric needs a guru? Farah, Hany anyone?

Comment

KEN JONES FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ferocious View Post
                  Nathalia and Jamie still look good in that shitty lighting..........lol
                  Real Talk, Seth.
                  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

Comment

nathalia looks amazing! shes winning for sure... as for the guys, i dont know yet. i think tomorrow its going to be completely different

Comment

Originally posted by 8thWonder View Post
                      CEDRIC!!

Truthfully though... I expected more from this guy after a full year off..
                      Sorry but he's way too soft and flat to win...even in this weak lineup. He's disappointed me.

Comment

Mishin is the most complete, at least at prejudging.

Comment

mike looks prettty good. just needs the tan/oil. his shape reminds me of flex lewis. khalid was very impressive, i never heard of him and he look great! ced coulda been mucho better tho. eugene looked really good as well.
                          LUCKY 13 APPAREL
                          http://www.greasegasandglory.com/man...nufacturerid=1

Comment

Originally posted by Brendon Doherty View Post
                            Alot of this is the lighting here man...I doubt everyone showed up out of shape. Lighting from stage to stage will really change the look of the competitors
                            Brendon, I understand that pictures and lighting play a huge part in this, because you are subject to many factors including the photographers lens and distance. Unfortunately for me I only have the pics to judge by since this will be the first year in the last three that I will not make all of the Europa shows, however the quality of the competitor is way off. Typically the Europa will bring one or two athletes that have a legitimate chance to break the top ten O day with a little luck and a lot of forum hype lol, but none of these guys bring anything impressive or substantial to the table. I think they all won their pro cards in better shape and form then any of them are in today. Perhaps that is also part of the dismay many of us are having. We haven't seen the improvement in the athlete that they have all promised at one time or another.

I will be heading to Hartford and Dallas and I am hopeful that there are a better quality of athlete there than here.

I will give them all kudos for dedicating their time and efforts into trying to compete in a very competitive and grueling sport.

Just my thoughts...

Comment

ken jones still competes?
                              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

mike liberatore would look sick if he would have carbed up enough! dude is so lean but his muscles arent popping.

Comment

Working...
                                X