Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Europa Show of Champions Orlando Photos now Posted! Check out the Finals Pics!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eugene Mishin Is the clear winner,The biggest,fullest and most shreaded guy up there,Cedric Has Better Genetics but is not living up to his vast potential,He looks Flat and not much improvements,his muscles just dont pop and he looks a bit soft too!

Comment

banks and khalid look pretty sick, haley looks huge but not lean from behind, eugene looks huge and shredded but next to all the tiny wastes his structure is exploited, ced eh looked better at nationals, mike is the leanest on stage but didnt carb up enough, the rest no bueno.

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
        Here were your first call out guys...

Khalid Almohsinawki

Why has nobody mentioned this guy because if you go by the pictures he is obviously the only one who is near to being in condition in the prejuding maybe its because he isn"t that well known

Comment

Tomorow will tell the true answer as we see who has improved over the last 24 hours,Cedric for one of the bigger guys he has the smallest waist by far i do not mean this as a critisism but that says alot for the other so called bigger guys of the sport

Comment

[QUOTE=8thWonder;2562373]CEDRIC!!

Truthfully though... I expected more from this guy after a full year off

he had a year off but if you watch the interview with shawn ray before the show you see that he had troubles in his personal life with family etc and wasnt able to train and eat properly.

Comment

[QUOTE=bigstevehall;2562849]
              Originally posted by 8thWonder View Post
              CEDRIC!!

Truthfully though... I expected more from this guy after a full year off

he had a year off but if you watch the interview with shawn ray before the show you see that he had troubles in his personal life with family etc and wasnt able to train and eat properly.
              so why doing this show then???
              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Go Cedric!

Comment

Originally posted by buffguy View Post
                  Sorry but he's way too soft and flat to win...even in this weak lineup. He's disappointed me.
                  QFT......There is a lot of work for him to do before the NY Pro
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

I reckon Khalid has the best physique up there. It's a nice classic look, and he seems to be the only one that has proper conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by CoskunErdem View Post
                      I reckon Khalid has the best physique up there. It's a nice classic look, and he seems to be the only one that has proper conditioning.
                      He looks awesome....

Comment

Originally posted by CoskunErdem View Post
                        I agree, the guy is ripped and has pretty good aesthetics. Him or Mishin, of course the night show seems to be where it's at with pro shows.
                        (even though pre-judging is what should count)
                        Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Brendon Doherty View Post
                          Alot of this is the lighting here man...I doubt everyone showed up out of shape. Lighting from stage to stage will really change the look of the competitors
                          If this is true then Mishin and Khalid are freaky ripped!!
                          Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Mike Liberatore and Eugene

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                              Mike Liberatore and Eugene
                              Liberatore has structural issues and his color was OFF....Eugene will be top 3, but when he poses he becomes less impressive.
                              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

I thnk Mike looks pretty good, most likely will be left out though.
                                ironmaglabs.com

Comment

Working...
                                X