Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Europa Show of Champions Pre Judging Wrap Up with Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray & George Farah

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Europa Show of Champions Pre Judging Wrap Up with Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray & George Farah

Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone and George Farah tell us what they thought after the prejudging round of 2011 Europa Show of Champions Orlando

Cedric McMillan VS Eugene Mishin

Comment

cedric have no chance to beat eugene so suck it macmillan u r a looser wherever you go i think u shoud go back for amuter shows gain some muscle have good size go train with farah he bring you in condt>> like essa lollololollollollollollollollollollollollollolloll ollollollollollollollollollo

Comment

In those shots Mishin FTW!
        www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Originally posted by brandon4heat View Post

cedric have no chance to beat eugene so suck it macmillan u r a looser wherever you go i think u shoud go back for amuter shows gain some muscle have good size go train with farah he bring you in condt>> like essa lollololollollollollollollollollollollollollolloll ollollollollollollollollollo
          Jesus, Tell us how you really feel! haha
          www.sethferocetraining.com www.IsolatorFitness.com
          www.Muscletech.com

Comment

be easy bro cedric is a pro

Comment

apparently he has had that holding inside for a while.........lol,but seriously he has had alot of things happening,remember when vic had the loss of his family member and still competed and came in off,if your mind is off more than likely your body will be off as well
              There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
              - Robert Frost

Comment

after watching ceds posing video,the lights were bad,he looks like a bit of water and just not as sharp on condition but on the vid he looks alot better than on a picture,imo
                There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
                - Robert Frost

Comment

Some prejudging comparisons

Comment

Mmm, it will be interesting to see who wins.
                    ironmaglabs.com

Comment

Cedric got a sick structure

Comment

well absolutely between Cedric and the big russian... let's see who wins.. i hope big mac

Comment

Comment

Eugene Mishin won today.
                            Insulin dependent type 1 diabetic represent

Comment

Mishin all the way! are you kiddin' me?!?!!
                              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Working...
                              X