Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Europa Show of Champions Pre Judging Wrap Up with Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray & George Farah

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
    Mishin all the way! are you kiddin' me?!?!!
    So who do you think is leading after pre judging, rocky?

IMO Eugene is comfortably in 1st place.

Comment

I like em both but cedric needs to find what he had...eugene has this one in the bag

Comment

Originally posted by dman93 View Post
        So who do you think is leading after pre judging, rocky?

IMO Eugene is comfortably in 1st place.
        if they dont give it to Mishin i am starting a riot!LOL!
        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by slayer66 View Post
          I like em both but cedric needs to find what he had...eugene has this one in the bag
          sor but i dont like cedric's look at all this time around...gotta keep it real bro!
          I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
            if they dont give it to Mishin i am starting a riot!LOL!
            Yes, agreed. Eugene for the win based on pre judging. It would take something extra special from Ced to take it tomorrow.

Marcus and Ced both have the goods to take this show. However, judging on what has been presented this time round, there can surely be no denying Eugene.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferocious View Post
              Jesus, Tell us how you really feel! haha
              How does he really feel Seth, enlighten us if you will?

Comment

My opinion based on the prejudging video:
                1. Mishin
                2. McMillan
                3. Haley
                4. Banks
                All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

seeing these pictures i still don't understand the hype about cedric mcmillan
                  @szabi.lovasz

Comment

Comparisons in the prejudging round of the 2011 Europa Show of Champions bodybuilding competition in Orlando, Fla:

Individual posing in the prejudging round featuring Cedric McMillan, Evgeny Mishin, Lee Banks, Marcus Haley, Robert Piotrkowicz, Grigori Atoyan, Mike Liberatore, and Clarence Devis:

Comment

i think it's a mix between the bad color,lighting and a bit off,maybe he peaked early?maybe he will be top level today.but he needs to get a good formula together,if you have ever competed one thing off and it just doesn't come together right.he is still early in his career he will get it right,and his frame can still get more size and still look amazing
                      There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
                      - Robert Frost

Comment

Originally posted by yazid View Post
                        seeing these pictures i still don't understand the hype about cedric mcmillan
                        He looked better in the video and he needs to carb up. It happens, and he still got the night show to make the necessary improvements
                        All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Working...
                        X