Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CEDRIC MCMILLAN WINS 2011 Europa Show of Champions Orlando RESULTS, Scorecard & Videos

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah man, let's not use such language. We truly do not know what each athlete does during their respective prep, so I don't think you're being fair to Kai.

Comment

they killing the bodybuilding sport by giving the wrong places!

it was so clear that Mishin won look at the pic, cedric first shame on them , mishin keep up head up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
        Leaving the Civic Center now. Why was Haley in 2nd with Liberatore in 4th. Don't agree with those placing.
        Liberatore was VERY flat at prejudging. looked 10x better today. that said, I still had him in front of Marcus who I really like but unfortunately was way off at prejudging, looked like he was very spilled over
        BioLayne LLC
        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
        Scivation Athlete
        MD Columnist
        Website

Comment

Originally posted by josebb View Post
          IMO:
          1. Cedric
          2. Khalid
          3. Mike L.

Cedric was over-dieted but still the best guy in the show.. Khalid had great structure, just plain overlooked. Mike L doesn't have amazing muscle density just yet, and some body parts are lagging but he was waaaay more symmetrical than marcus haley and some other competitors.
          I don't know if it's because My name is also jose but I agree with what you said above even to the placings sequence. I guess i'm not the only who appreciates a more old schoolish type physique. structure, shape, good muscle bellies etc.

Comment

I had Eugene beating Cedric.

And Mike L beating Marcus.
            "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

Comment

yes

cedric looked great. he kept that waist small and tight. at prejudging he was depleted in the face and you knew he did what it takes to be in contest shape. the rest of the guys look like they rely on thyroid the last couple weeks to dial in - instead of a strict diet. if your stomach is empty or digesting its food properly then you should not have a bloated stomach on stage. it takes away from the muscularity . cedric blew them away from the beginning. anybody who criticizes him is jealous. miskin looked ripped but had a distorted midsection that looked LIKE SHIT. you cannot have an x frame with bloated oblique muscles

Comment

Hold on.... isn't this a contest, and not a competition ? Seems to me that means subjective judges versus objective criteria.

The whole idea is to have the best presentation of the body, right ? Otherwise, the men would merely flex the mandatory poses alone on stage, each one with the same lighting, no music at all, and take a bodyfat immersion test to see who is the "biggest and most shredded".

How many men have fallen 2 or 3 spots because their skin dye was off color (too orange, too light, too golden, etc.), or had oil running down their back, or didn't notice the dude next to them was 5" taller? Mix in the old argument of "pure slabs of beef" vs. "pleasing lines and insertions", too ; a good stage show can override what a man may lack initially in the judges' eyes, or the audience eyes.

In the end it lies in the mind of a judge. Fact and figures ain't all that important -- the winner stands upon opinion.

Comment

Glad to see Ced win this one.

Comment

wtf was that mass on the midsection,looked like something out of aliens,i was waiting to see a monster rip out
                    There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
                    - Robert Frost

Comment

Have to say though, Haley had the most entertaining routine, but that doesn't mean anything these days.

Comment

Congrats to Cedric on his win - and he looked good this weekend - but personally I dont think he has made the progress from his NPC win he needs to really mix it at the top level.
                        If I was advising Ced I would take the rest of the year off to train and come back next year having filled out that frame.

Ced won the NPC with a ton of potential, but he is still very much potential rather than realisation.

Comment

Congrats to Cedric on his first pro win. However, i still believe that Mishin deserve no worse than second.
                          Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
                            How is Ken Jones a pro...?
                            He's more than 50, he might have got his pro card in the 70s....
                            Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos_A View Post
                              Congrats to Cedric on his first pro win. However, i still believe that Mishin deserve no worse than second.
                              Cedric - Men classic bodybuilding...
                              Self-made man

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                                someone who looks good won a show?that is weird
                                I know I don't know what the judges were thinking, this does not compute.... were they just having an off day I mean whats the deal?

Comment

Working...
                                X