Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CEDRIC MCMILLAN WINS 2011 Europa Show of Champions Orlando RESULTS, Scorecard & Videos

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all Cedric needs is more overall mass and from his interview he had it. If he was sitting around 290lbs then fuck me hahaha he started his diet at 270 when he should have come into the show at 270 and filled up to 275. then all the improvements would have shown through. His legs would look bigger, his back, his everything. I think at the NYC show he will grow into the show and dominate. Kai is will be tough competition but Cedric has a month to get that size back and fillout into the show. I'm a new fan fo sho.

Comment

Pro equals what exactly ?

Oh come on know ms. Guns...not all non pros are jerks. There are a lot of amateurs that have good bodybuilding knowledge. Being " PRO " doesn't always equal awesome.....i know bodybuilders, golfers,skiers, etccc... They wear the pro title like its some secret pass to knowledge and honor. I would even argue that local and regional bodybuilders and shows make pro's look terrible most of the time.Why ? Because these non pro people are really the bloodline and passion of bodybuilding !!! When I see the title of Pro, certified this or that, Dr. P.H.D, etcc... that doesn't really have anything to do with anything ! What do these acronyms and titles mean ? I know many bodybuilders that could have remained non pro that are far more better bodybuilders than many of the pro's !!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X