Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winner Cedric McMillan, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler Wrap Up the Europa - Orlando

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
    It's almost as bad as the battle you lose every night with the bucket of fried chicken...

Unless you're talking about your mother being finger licking good, I'm not sure what you're referrring to

Comment

• Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
      Ok cool, kinda hard to tell by your first message

Its a little inside Milos joke

Comment

• Now this is a OWNING

Comment

• Originally posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
          Unless you're talking about your mother being finger licking good, I'm not sure what you're referrring to
          I was referring to the fact that every contest pic I've seen of you is between 16-18% bodyfat. Though you don't have any muscle to speak of either.. maybe you're just eating the breading?

Also, based on your orientation, I doubt you've ever found any female "finger licking good"

Comment

• Originally posted by Strikerrjones View Post
            I haven't bought MD in like 6 months, but I'll be buying this month's issue solely for the fact that Cedric made you look like a retard.
            I wil purchase it as well.
            R.I.P. Anabolic fucking Society

Comment

I was referring to the fact that every contest pic I've seen of you is between 16-18% bodyfat. Though you don't have any muscle to speak of either.. maybe you're just eating the breading?

Also, based on your orientation, I doubt you've ever found any female "finger licking good"
              lol very subtle.
              "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights

Comment

• Originally posted by mcmillan View Post
                Violence?! Man do u know how many cool points I would lose for fuckin u up? That's like hitting a girl. Who would want to get locked up and your cell mate says "what u in for dog" and I gotta say "I I fucked that dude mayor up".... A waste of swollen knuckles. I just think it's about time u know what u really amount to in this bb'ing world. Chill out man
                See bold above: Soprry, but that was funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by bruiser View Post
                  Look, we all know that MOB has a man crush on EVAN LOL but I hate to tell MOB - Cedric will be king one day and you will regret all this childish bullshit. the guys you chose to champion and the guys you bash are mind boggling.

Grow up MOB. I think you need a time out - you are officially the Rainman of the MD Board!!!!!!!!!
                  Also lol!
                  All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                    Not my job, that is up to MD staff to decide.

By the way, Trolls know Trolls and you clearly are one. You are not good at it but none the less you are a Troll.
                    See bold above: LOL.

Comment

You're right, I can't really call your mother a female. From now on I'll refer to her by the correct infraclass which is a marsupial I believe....possibly a lemor or even a brushtail possum if you wish for me to be specific.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
                        You're right, I can't really call your mother a female. From now on I'll refer to her by the correct infraclass which is a marsupial I believe....possibly a lemor or even a brushtail possum if you wish for me to be specific.

If we're calling people animals, what species would you be...

Comment

To those that have never posted or it's been awhile, and recent threads brought u back, thank u. We need u in order to maintain the integrity of what these forums were created for in the first place.

Thanks y'all
                          Shit I came back just to see you e-slap that fat-body mental midget fucktard groupie.

So thank you.

Comment

• WOW...First an foremost Congrats to Cedric...Keep your head up Champ...You gotta have "TOUGH SKIN" in this sport my man...You shouldnt have to come on No Forum an defend yourself...The Judges rewarded you an NOBODY can take that away from you...Of course Im sure you might have wanted to look Bigger or Better etc but the TRUTH of the matter is,YOU WON...Enjoy that Victory an use the Negative comments etc as fuel to motivate you to come back bigger n better...Thats the best advice I can give you...

I met Cedric here on MD an as we all know,Bodybuilders have egos an not Every bodybuilder is friends with there Competition...Some take it Very Personal...Cedric is not one of them guys...He is a Very Friendly down to earth guy...After I won the JRS in 2008,He emailed me an gave me props an said,How did you get your Tall Frame to pack on so much muscle an I RESPECTED him from that point on...How many Top LEVEL competitors ask others for advice? Very few...Another example of the man he is,The Year Cedric turned Pro at Nationals,We all was going to early weigh-ins etc an I was sitting in the back of expo by myself,When Cedric walks up peacefully to me with that Big OLE SMILE saying DAWG,IM NERVOUS AS SHIT...You gotta show me how you stay so calm through this shit...haha...It was his 1st shot at his Pro Card an HE WON...I was in the 1st callout with him an he was battling side by side on stage having a blast an after we got off stage,He said dam BIG DAWG you just Punked me on stage an we both just started laughing...The point im making is,Its much more to life then Bodybuilding...This man Represented our Country...My hat goes off to him...Keep training hard Champ an Mayor, NEVER TAKE A MANS KINDNESS AS HIS WEAKNESS..
                            2008 JR.NATIONAL OVERALL CHAMPION

TEAM ON/ABB SPONSORED ATHLETE

Comment

• Nice post

Originally posted by NPC SEAN ALLEN View Post
                              WOW...First an foremost Congrats to Cedric...Keep your head up Champ...You gotta have "TOUGH SKIN" in this sport my man...You shouldnt have to come on No Forum an defend yourself...The Judges rewarded you an NOBODY can take that away from you...Of course Im sure you might have wanted to look Bigger or Better etc but the TRUTH of the matter is,YOU WON...Enjoy that Victory an use the Negative comments etc as fuel to motivate you to come back bigger n better...Thats the best advice I can give you...

I met Cedric here on MD an as we all know,Bodybuilders have egos an not Every bodybuilder is friends with there Competition...Some take it Very Personal...Cedric is not one of them guys...He is a Very Friendly down to earth guy...After I won the JRS in 2008,He emailed me an gave me props an said,How did you get your Tall Frame to pack on so much muscle an I RESPECTED him from that point on...How many Top LEVEL competitors ask others for advice? Very few...Another example of the man he is,The Year Cedric turned Pro at Nationals,We all was going to early weigh-ins etc an I was sitting in the back of expo by myself,When Cedric walks up peacefully to me with that Big OLE SMILE saying DAWG,IM NERVOUS AS SHIT...You gotta show me how you stay so calm through this shit...haha...It was his 1st shot at his Pro Card an HE WON...I was in the 1st callout with him an he was battling side by side on stage having a blast an after we got off stage,He said dam BIG DAWG you just Punked me on stage an we both just started laughing...The point im making is,Its much more to life then Bodybuilding...This man Represented our Country...My hat goes off to him...Keep training hard Champ an Mayor, NEVER TAKE A MANS KINDNESS AS HIS WEAKNESS..

Comment

I'm sorry guys... I swear I mean that with all my heart. I didn't wanna be smaller than the past... I didnt wanna be flat... I wished I would have been perfect. I wish I was that guy that made amazing improvements from the nationals...
                                I really am so sorry that I am the reason Haley and Mishin did not win this show, and my heart is so heavy with disappointment because of this show. I apologize y'all
                                Ced, as a Army guy myself and a NCO. The best thing I could say is that Family comes first in the military and in your heart first. And as a NCO you know this. I read about the car accident a minute ago. God be blessed that your family is okay. You came in this show with things weighing heavy on your heart, but you still put boots on ground and made the difference in the show. You dont need to apologize!!! Stay up Staff Sergeant!! Let's get to the next thing on the schedule and conqeur that next show. No more excuses, its time to take it to'em let out the spartan AAAAAWWOOOO!!!! Keep going after it and sho these haters that your gonna win whatever you put your mind too. Thats how the miltary trains you to never be second. Keep pushing Ced, But even fans know familes come first.

Comment

Working...
                                X