Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winner Cedric McMillan, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Flex Wheeler Wrap Up the Europa - Orlando

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have too much time on your hands Mrs K to be arguing with the likes MOB. Mr K needs to be laying more pipe and keeping you busy.

Comment

• Originally posted by westlondonflex View Post
      You have too much time on your hands Mrs K to be arguing with the likes MOB. Mr K needs to be laying more pipe and keeping you busy.
      I got my point across and don't you worry about Mr.K's pipe ahhahahhahahahhaha
      Helen... LJMac approved.. www.michaelkefalianos.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. kefalianos View Post
        Did I say anywhere his placing was bad? you have lost the plot little man,he is just happy to compete in the Olympia,we all know he will never get top 6 or anywhere near that. I just think that you,being a mod here,you should just do your job and moderate the forum and keep your lame ass opinions to yourself. I don't see Fitadina rooting publicly for Branch and slamming others on here!!Or Butch or anyone else doing what you are doing. that's what you do and it's not right. For god's sake look around you and the shit stirring your copping from everyone else here and on other forums. Btw.....did you get the 10 names? I'll get the list started in Prague this week coming.
        Well its down to 7 names lol! I figure you and your husband are two for sure lol! I will consider your points,but the people you umentioned are Piad md employees,im just a fan with an opinion and that is the reason for a forum like this. I base my views on how the guys look,i never once got personal with anyone,heated sure,but no personal attacks.how could I i never met you two and cannot shape too much based on the postings here. And if Im so bad maybe MD could ban me,but they have not because its just bb related! Ive been attacked alot and dont care because these people dont know me and the ones Ive met,forum members seem ok with me. Thanks for the thoughtful response.

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
          Well its down to 7 names lol! I figure you and your husband are two for sure lol! I will consider your points,but the people you umentioned are Piad md employees,im just a fan with an opinion and that is the reason for a forum like this. I base my views on how the guys look,i never once got personal with anyone,heated sure,but no personal attacks.how could I i never met you two and cannot shape too much based on the postings here. And if Im so bad maybe MD could ban me,but they have not because its just bb related! Ive been attacked alot and dont care because these people dont know me and the ones Ive met,forum members seem ok with me. Thanks for the thoughtful response.
          They might not have met you in person,but what they've seen here won't change their opinion of you if they did meet you in the flesh. We greeks have a saying, It's better to lose an eye than your name.... You're smart,you'll get it....Have a nice day!
          Helen... LJMac approved.. www.michaelkefalianos.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. kefalianos View Post
            They might not have met you in person,but what they've seen here won't change their opinion of you if they did meet you in the flesh. We greeks have a saying, It's better to lose an eye than your name.... You're smart,you'll get it....Have a nice day!
            They would?

Comment

Comment

• Love this thread.

Comment

• Did tHe righHt honorable Mayor get dem'z 10, names??
                  Team Nelly and Tim McGraw

Comment

Working...
                  X