This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcmillan View Post
    Yea, I seen a few of your posts... Sorry my body didnt look good enough for u today
    Thanks for taking time for the fans! Your shape is fantastic and everything i post is from the heart and I try to do it with Respect! Your potential is limitless and we expect alot from you and i know youve been through alot lately and i respect you as a man! Remember we are just judging you body not you as a person!

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
      Thanks for taking time for the fans! Your shape is fantastic and everything i post is from the heart and I try to do it with Respect! Your potential is limitless and we expect alot from you and i know youve been through alot lately and i respect you as a man! Remember we are just judging you body not you as a person!
      Well, if u believe the things u have said about me is to help and encourage me and assist me in becoming a better bodybuilder, then I thank u. I don't know how tough u are mentally and emotionally, but I can tell u, it hurts when u see people that at your best, support u fully, then when they're not satisfied with how they look, they make a lot of comments about u that are not constructive at all... Instead it feels like that person regrets the fact that they supported u in the first place, so they make comments based on there disappointment. Do u realize how much we as competitors want to please all the bodybuilding fans... Even those of us that put up a front like they don't care, inside they really do. Trust me... The things we read on the boards don't make us want to go home and try harder to please y'all or prove y'all wrong, or shut up the haters... It makes some of us not even come on the forums to interact with fans... It makes us want to quit so people can find somebody else to criticize. Every pro I've talked to says "stay the fuck away from the boards".... Why? Because it can be very discouraging. I know everyone on here don't give a damn how we feel because of the comments they post, and will prob talk even more shit when they realize that it does affects us. I just wish everybody on these boards could get in our shoes and go through a diet, feel good about the results and then get slaughtered on the boards. All the legends never had to experience this, and that's why they stuck around through the ups and downs long enough to become legends.
      We all are trying our best
      Cedric McMillan... The One

Comment

Well, if u believe the things u have said about me is to help and encourage me and assist me in becoming a better bodybuilder, then I thank u. I don't know how tough u are mentally and emotionally, but I can tell u, it hurts when u see people that at your best, support u fully, then when they're not satisfied with how they look, they make a lot of comments about u that are not constructive at all... Instead it feels like that person regrets the fact that they supported u in the first place, so they make comments based on there disappointment. Do u realize how much we as competitors want to please all the bodybuilding fans... Even those of us that put up a front like they don't care, inside they really do. Trust me... The things we read on the boards don't make us want to go home and try harder to please y'all or prove y'all wrong, or shut up the haters... It makes some of us not even come on the forums to interact with fans... It makes us want to quit so people can find somebody else to criticize. Every pro I've talked to says "stay the fuck away from the boards".... Why? Because it can be very discouraging. I know everyone on here don't give a damn how we feel because of the comments they post, and will prob talk even more shit when they realize that it does affects us. I just wish everybody on these boards could get in our shoes and go through a diet, feel good about the results and then get slaughtered on the boards. All the legends never had to experience this, and that's why they stuck around through the ups and downs long enough to become legends.
        We all are trying our best
        Seems true enough, very few guys post on the boards on a regular basis, if at all even if they have their own Q&A section. I know its hard to diet and train for a show, and I do respect the hell out of pro bdders. Today was a win for you Cedric but we all know you can do better. I think the best we can do is just hope and encourage you to come in better at the NY Pro and kick ass. I've seen plenty of random nonsense on the boards too and it has gotten to me too sometimes, but i just remember what inspired me and i keep doing my thing. Best of Luck to you
        Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

If I told u "look mayor, I'm not judging u as a man... I'm judging those dumb ass t-shirts u get made".... U might pretend like u don't care, but u really would. Especially if u heard it from a bunch of people. U would wonder "why do u keep looking at my shirt if u don't like it, and why do u have to provide such harsh criticism"... U might say "I don't care I feel good about my shirt", but eventually the comments would affect u. It's human nature. We are creatures of empathy and we need exceptance. Those that say they don't are lying. Those that really don't are missing a few important emotional and mental attributes

Comment

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
            Seems true enough, very few guys post on the boards on a regular basis, if at all even if they have their own Q&A section. I know its hard to diet and train for a show, and I do respect the hell out of pro bdders. Today was a win for you Cedric but we all know you can do better. I think the best we can do is just hope and encourage you to come in better at the NY Pro and kick ass. I've seen plenty of random nonsense on the boards too and it has gotten to me too sometimes, but i just remember what inspired me and i keep doing my thing. Best of Luck to you
            Thanks Bruh

Comment

Im just Being Honest! Hell Kevin levrone said you were flat too! He won about 20 pro shows so i think he knows his shit! cedric i take time to think before i post and if you can find a post where i was a jerkoff let me know! I go to shows and will be in nyc to support bodybuilding and hope you dont hate me for being honest!

Comment

If I told u "look mayor, I'm not judging u as a man... I'm judging those dumb ass t-shirts u get made".... U might pretend like u don't care, but u really would. Especially if u heard it from a bunch of people. U would wonder "why do u keep looking at my shirt if u don't like it, and why do u have to provide such harsh criticism"... U might say "I don't care I feel good about my shirt", but eventually the comments would affect u. It's human nature. We are creatures of empathy and we need exceptance. Those that say they don't are lying. Those that really don't are missing a few important emotional and mental attributes
                Cedric i get my ass ripped on here alot and as a ny guy and being Irish i can take it! Ive been called a schmoe and a wierdo,but my love for bodybuilding gives me the focus to not worry about what others tink! I thought you liked my t shirts? LOL!

Comment

Im just Being Honest! Hell Kevin levrone said you were flat too! He won about 20 pro shows so i think he knows his shit! cedric i take time to think before i post and if you can find a post where i was a jerkoff let me know! I go to shows and will be in nyc to support bodybuilding and hope you dont hate me for being honest!
                  Me being flat is something I knew and am not denying... My point is, if u were interested in helping me, u could have sent me a message saying "yo ced, this is what I think"... Instead of contributing to the Cedric bashing. Everybody did Alvisi the same way in Dallas. For those of us that are not from NY and are not Irish, sometimes NON constructive comments coming from someone that appears to be your supporter affects them negatively. Kevin Levrone don't know me and has never said things like you're the best!, and then join in a conversation about how much I sucked and didn't deserve a win. I do like those shirts though! But shit like that hurts coming from u and Adina because I thought y'all had my back. At the Olympia when I was feeling so depressed about my lost, u guys had so many encouraging and motivating words to tell me at the booth... Then y'all go criticize me for not showing my body. If that criticism was told to me, I can handle that... But y'all criticize me to the people on the boards... The same boards that u tell me "don't worry about those forums Cedric"
                  It's all good and I'm not beefing with u at all. I just know how to take things u say to ME versus things u say ABOUT ME, when you're enjoying your forum conversation after I do a show and don't look like an Olympian
                  I respect your support for the sport.
                  I should have stayed my flat ass at home and not left my family. Well, I'll do everybody a favor and stay my small, flat, condition lacking ass at he next month too... That way I can sit back and laugh at all the shit people say about those that did the NY show. I know I'm not a top 15 Olympian, and I promise I won't go to that show no time soon.

Comment

I cried because I could feel all the frustration of the guys I placed ahead of and I was sad that I won a show that the judges thought I should win but the majority of the Internet populous felt I sucked.
                    That simply isn't true.

In life, people are overwhelmingly more likely to voice dissatisfaction or anger than they are to speak up about ambivalence, satisfaction or even happiness. The Internet magnifies this behavior tremendously by giving the dissatisfied an immediate, world-reaching platform to satiate their need to be heard.

That's what you're seeing. The small, loud minority, which is tiny to the point of irrelevance in light of the 100,000+ users registered to these forums and thousands upon thousands more beyond.

Comment

Me being flat is something I knew and am not denying... My point is, if u were interested in helping me, u could have sent me a message saying "yo ced, this is what I think"... Instead of contributing to the Cedric bashing. Everybody did Alvisi the same way in Dallas. For those of us that are not from NY and are not Irish, sometimes NON constructive comments coming from someone that appears to be your supporter affects them negatively. Kevin Levrone don't know me and has never said things like you're the best!, and then join in a conversation about how much I sucked and didn't deserve a win. I do like those shirts though! But shit like that hurts coming from u and Adina because I thought y'all had my back. At the Olympia when I was feeling so depressed about my lost, u guys had so many encouraging and motivating words to tell me at the booth... Then y'all go criticize me for not showing my body. If that criticism was told to me, I can handle that... But y'all criticize me to the people on the boards... The same boards that u tell me "don't worry about those forums Cedric"
                      It's all good and I'm not beefing with u at all. I just know how to take things u say to ME versus things u say ABOUT ME, when you're enjoying your forum conversation after I do a show and don't look like an Olympian
                      I respect your support for the sport.
                      I should have stayed my flat ass at home and not left my family. Well, I'll do everybody a favor and stay my small, flat, condition lacking ass at he next month too... That way I can sit back and laugh at all the shit people say about those that did the NY show. I know I'm not a top 15 Olympian, and I promise I won't go to that show no time soon.
                      Cedric If being an honest critical fan is bashing then im guilty! Your not the only pro ive been critical of,my favorite pro of all time the great jay cutler lost to victor martines at the 07 olympia in my eyes.yet jay is cool with me! ive never bashed you and will be cheering for you at the ny pro!

I might have to make a support cedric t shirt for the ny pro,your all class cedric and i respect your service to this country and keeping me and my family safe1 God Bless you and your family cedric!

Comment

Cedric If being an honest critical fan is bashing then im guilty! Your not the only pro ive been critical of,my favorite pro of all time the great jay cutler lost to victor martines at the 07 olympia in my eyes.yet jay is cool with me! ive never bashed you and will be cheering for you at the ny pro!

I might have to make a support cedric t shirt for the ny pro,your all class cedric and i respect your service to this country and keeping me and my family safe1 God Bless you and your family cedric!
                        Thanks man... Like I said, it's all good.
                        I think u should hold off on making a NY shirt about me with 2011 on it. I think I'm done for a while. I'll make some calls tomorrow

Comment

Thanks man... Like I said, it's all good.
                          I think u should hold off on making a NY shirt about me with 2011 on it. I think I'm done for a while. I'll make some calls tomorrow
                          I hope you at the ny pro and i respect you for coming on the forums despite the tough opinions! I think the world of all bodybuilders and i hope you dont hate me!

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
                            your gatorade smells like vodka, congrats
                            Plz Noel, SHUT THE F%CK UP! Respect the man. As for Ced, hey man congrats on your first pro win. Your very inspiring to many people. As we all know what ever we do in life, you make someone happy while on the other part there always going to be haters. No matter what people say, you gave it your all and it paid off even though other might not approve of it, but fuck it they dont know exactly everything what you as well as all the bb's go through. Again congrats on your first pro victory bro and good luck at the New York pro.
                            Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Comment

You don't appear to be very strong mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by tight booty View Post
                                You don't appear to be very strong mentally.
                                you are ,,, not him

Comment

Working...
                                X