This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    you need to get out of the 70s! If you have not noticed Size and conditioning win big shows like the Arnold,Branch and the olympia jay!
    Cedric's physique is a unique example of classic lines and great mass. If he nails his conditioning and fixes a few minor flaws he will be a force to be reckoned with. He doesnt need any drastic changes in mass or proportion to be considered a front runner. And i dont know if this sounds stupid, but I would rather look awesome to my own standards and place shitty, rather than lose what I value in a physique to win a show.
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
      The 70's have nothing to do with this show, genetics do and Evgeny Mishin has none.
      so if your out of shape,but have great genetics you should win?

Comment

Yes.
        Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

That's not what I said.

You can pile a ton of muscle on a shit bone structure, then blow the waist/gut out with abuse....rip that up and all you have is a genetically inferior bodybuilder.

Cedric has great: symmetry, bone structure, size, skin, shape and height to top that off. He was the clear winner.

Comment

lol you act like if Ced was completely off lol

& if condition was every thing than Mike Kefalianos would be Mr Olympia

Its a combination of size, shape, condition, and stand out body parts

Ceds condition was improved from Dallas....add in his shape and structure and you got a 1st place finish in that particular line up.

Comment

cedric was flat,just ask bb legend kevin levrone!

Comment

cedric was flat,just ask bb legend kevin levrone!
                Flat but he was still better than Dallas!

And I know what Levrone said! I respect his Opinion!

BUT since you want to go there BOTH BB Legend(s) Shawn Ray AND Flex Wheeler had Ced in 1st!!! Just ask them!

Comment

Originally posted by Miami Muscle View Post
                  Flat but he was still better than Dallas!

And I know what Levrone said! I respect his Opinion!

BUT since you want to go there BOTH BB Legend(s) Shawn Ray AND Flex Wheeler had Ced in 1st!!! Just ask them!
                  most on here have eugene winning,why is that?

Comment

most on hre have eugebne winning why is that?
                    Judges and most IFBB pros have Ced winning why is that?

Judges and IFBB Pros > Random 16 year olds on MD

Just Sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Miami Muscle View Post
                      lol you act like if Ced was completely off lol

& if condition was every thing than Mike Kefalianos would be Mr Olympia

Its a combination of size, shape, condition, and stand out body parts

Ceds condition was improved from Dallas....add in his shape and structure and you got a 1st place finish in that particular line up.
                      Kefalianos is one of the most shafted competitors today. He is a victim of politics and the undefined criteria in every contest.

He may not have a tiny waist or be a little short but he has some freaky bodyparts and his conditioning is great. Dry and shredded.
                      yet Branch can win an AC being something similar yet with a sloppy lower back.
                      Criticism is a prejudice made plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by mcmillan View Post
                        Yes, your right... Not when it comes to bodybuilding. I don't have the mental strength to say "fuck everybody's opinion, I won, fuck them"
                        Well why not? You won so the judges must have seen something in you to give you first.

Comment

Originally posted by Voland View Post
                          Kefalianos is one of the most shafted competitors today. He is a victim of politics and the undefined criteria in every contest.

He may not have a tiny waist or be a little short but he has some freaky bodyparts and his conditioning is great. Dry and shredded.
                          yet Branch can win an AC being something similar yet with a sloppy lower back.
                          That I agree with...If Branch can win the Arnold because of his Freaky legs and bad structure than Michael K should place better with his Freaky Back and bad structure

But someone with a Bad Structure and NO freaky body parts should win shows based solely on conditioning.

Comment

Nice gut and child bearing hips....how did he only place 3rd ???

Comment

cedric was better than eugene, eugenes waist and gut is too over the top, he doesnt have the muscle of ronnie coleman to get away with the gut look

Comment

i agree with gfr, getting into an ab and thigh pose evgene's right oblique looked thicker than ced's entire waist. most people can't get to cedric's level of development without getting as thick as a fridge in the midsection, and they are jealous of his superior genetics.

Comment

Working...
                                X