This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Eugene was the clear winner! HUGE AND RIPPED TO THE BONE!
    well for one you didnt see the show in person..

for two, Eugene is a big dude, but his shape doesn't come close to Cedrics.. and his conditioining wast much better IMO.. from the actual show Cedric was the CLEAR winner.

Cedric definitely deserved the win.. that was was actually the leanest ive ever seen him, he was just a little flat.. and i was at nationals when he won..

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
      so if your out of shape,but have great genetics you should win?
      cedric was not out of shape.. you can jsut tell by sunken in his face was.. he was probably the leanest he has ever been, just a little too flat because he was going for a very conditioned look .. i dunno maybe you have to be a competitor to really have an eye for this stuff.

the thing is with his crazy round muscle bellies he still kicks everyones butt up there.. you just cant beat the guys structure and shape..

and god forbid the guy doesnt try and add 40 lbs of muscle in a year and end up looking like the berlin wall..

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
        Evgeny Mishin looked like crap, he has horrible shape, a poor bone structure and a very thick waist. Third place was a gift.
        QFT......
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

If you would only read the vocal minority, Mayor being the prime example, some could get the feeling Ced was completely off. That isn't the case. Look at the back shots, look at his hamstrings... if that is off, he is still more on than anything Dexter produced in the last year or so. Mishin is horrible, huge gut, one of the worst structures in the circuit. Only thing going for him is his ripped ass, but that is all Mayor really cares about, so... that or swinging from his shruken nuts, one or the other. I personally would have Mike L. and Khalid/Banks in the top 3, and that is that.
          Also if i remember correctly, people were hating on Branch for winning the Arnold, vocal minority was screaming for Rockel on the boards, now the better physique wins and everybody is screaming for the degenerate freak? Mishin and Branch are everything that is wrong with bodybuilding. Of course Branch has a huge following in every Texan and southern idiot that likes him for being a working mans' bodybuilder, his faith in god, his hunting endeavours, typical persona. Then there are the supposedly tough guys, that like his slamming weights, training like a fucktard, so hardcore and chains and shit... and these are the people that spew the most shit on the boards, 10% of all that posters that spew 90% of shit. With Mishin supposedly getting shafted we also get some russian posters that didn't post in 2 years, spewing shit in threads as did the german posters when Rockel got shafted etc.
          Bottom line is, Cedric, don't think that everybody is agreeing with idiots that are placing Mishin first, if nobody says anything. Most just can't be bothered to argue with imbecils. If it affects you that much, I personally wouldn't even read anything outside of your Q&A. I mean, everybody gets shit on around here, people are hating on Jay, on Phil, on Evan... it's the same treatment for everybody.

Edit: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...he-europa-show This thread will prove over time, that vocal minority is in fact just that, a minority.

Comment

whoever says eugene should have won he is an idiot,look at his gut for god's sake.
            STAND TO FUCK UNIT

Comment

Originally posted by hurdur View Post
              If you would only read the vocal minority, Mayor being the prime example, some could get the feeling Ced was completely off. That isn't the case. Look at the back shots, look at his hamstrings... if that is off, he is still more on than anything Dexter produced in the last year or so. Mishin is horrible, huge gut, one of the worst structures in the circuit. Only thing going for him is his ripped ass, but that is all Mayor really cares about, so... that or swinging from his shruken nuts, one or the other. I personally would have Mike L. and Khalid/Banks in the top 3, and that is that.
              Also if i remember correctly, people were hating on Branch for winning the Arnold, vocal minority was screaming for Rockel on the boards, now the better physique wins and everybody is screaming for the degenerate freak? Mishin and Branch are everything that is wrong with bodybuilding. Of course Branch has a huge following in every Texan and southern idiot that likes him for being a working mans' bodybuilder, his faith in god, his hunting endeavours, typical persona. Then there are the supposedly tough guys, that like his slamming weights, training like a fucktard, so hardcore and chains and shit... and these are the people that spew the most shit on the boards, 10% of all that posters that spew 90% of shit. With Mishin supposedly getting shafted we also get some russian posters that didn't post in 2 years, spewing shit in threads as did the german posters when Rockel got shafted etc.
              Bottom line is, Cedric, don't think that everybody is agreeing with idiots that are placing Mishin first, if nobody says anything. Most just can't be bothered to argue with imbecils. If it affects you that much, I personally wouldn't even read anything outside of your Q&A. I mean, everybody gets shit on around here, people are hating on Jay, on Phil, on Evan... it's the same treatment for everybody.

Edit: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...he-europa-show This thread will prove over time, that vocal minority is in fact just that, a minority.
              Good post. Cedric wasn't off as far as being smooth, just flat. Hams and glutes were shredded. Agree with what you said about Mishin too!
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Man, fuck the internet. We've completely lost respect for the people we claim to be "fans" of and in turn have lost our self-respect in the process. I can understand if one of the other competitors from the show who busted his ass comes on here and says he was upset because he felt he should have won or placed higher than whoever, but to have guys who will never look like anything more than Richie Cunningham in a weight belt talking shit for the sake of talking shit at the expense of someone who just competely busted his ass to really bring it at this show, what incentive is anyone going to have anymore to want to compete and do shows? Maybe once or twice a year to keep their face out, but that's it.

Cedric's last show everybody said he wasn't conditioned enough. So he busted his ass. Yeah, he came in a little flat, but you could see how depleted he looked even in the paparazzi photos. The man damn near killed himself to make the improvements everyone said he needed to make and now he's too flat. Eugune looked the best I've seen EUGENE look, but that doesn't mean he looked better than Cedric or everybody else.

I could see if it was a few people here and there getting into it with King Kamali from a few years back or someone else who was a big shit-talker cause that's part of their game. Cedric is a gentleman and carries so much respect for his fellow competitors and his fans. To take someone so humble who worked his ass off to win and then bash the shit out of him really shows no class at all. Mayor I'm not calling you out individually I'm talking about everyone on here quick to pop off on these guys, but IMO you owe Ced an apology for being so nice to his face at a show so you can post up a picture with him, and then coming on here after he wins to start the type of thread that will get alot of attention and responses just to be an attention whore. Thing is, Ced is such a good guy, next time you see him, he'll say it's all good and still take that fuckin picture. If it was me I'd tell you to fuck off after what you just did to him.

Comment

Ced you are my FAVORITE BBer, your potential is limitless and i love your attitude. I just love you with size brotha You definitely are a gentle and i respect you for busting your ass to get lean as hell man...you live and you learn. ONCE you hit the nail on the head, your are OLYMPIA WINNER MATERIAL my man!

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                    That's not what I said.

You can pile a ton of muscle on a shit bone structure, then blow the waist/gut out with abuse....rip that up and all you have is a genetically inferior bodybuilder.

Cedric has great: symmetry, bone structure, size, skin, shape and height to top that off. He was the clear winner.
                    This exactly. Jesus, everybody keeps banging on about how we want small waists great lines and a pleasing physique, and then when one actually wins a show its wrong. Wtf do the fans actually want?

I know what i want cedric to set a new standard in the sport for size with the small waist and aesthetics which he's already doing and for the sport to follow suit. Cedric shouldn't be apologising to anyone, yes those guys worked hard, but so did he does he deserve it any-more or any-less because of his genetics no! I hate the direction this sport is going in, some of the fans are bitter and jealous genetic turds who claim its all drugs, because there mad they look like shit and are lazy.

Fuck these haters. As much as i usually disagree with GFR im starting to think he's the only one taking a step back and looking at this sport objectively. Some people on here are just plain ignorant. Before some smart ass starts talking shit to me about how its a multi faceted judging criteria, i understand that i think cedric met each one of the criteria overall better than any other athlete and thereby won.

Comment

Originally posted by hurdur View Post

AMEN! Dog, thank u so much for this... I know all my homeboys in bodybuilding appreciate this. I also know they are reading this too but too sick of the ridicule to chime in... While the other half keeps renewing the promise of "staying off the boards". We all wish we were as mentally tough as the people that bash us with no remorse, but we are humans. And being in a sport that's opinion based, we are sensitive to opinions. Imagine your heart dropping after that people who are trained to judge physiques select u to win a show cause u know the shit storm that's exploding on the Internet about u.
                      Some of u will say "if u can't take it, don't compete" but we are getting blasted by people that participate in our sport solely by talking shit about us on the Internet. It's fun to some of these kids to get someone upset, it's funny, it's entertaining.... And it has destroyed the athlete-fan interaction, and the support based platform that these forums were originally created for... Come on man
                      Cedric McMillan... The One

Comment

Originally posted by Kevinaz55 View Post

Ced you are my FAVORITE BBer, your potential is limitless and i love your attitude. I just love you with size brotha You definitely are a gentle and i respect you for busting your ass to get lean as hell man...you live and you learn. ONCE you hit the nail on the head, your are OLYMPIA WINNER MATERIAL my man!
                        Haaaaa I like that pic! U can stay big and have beautiful shape when u don't have to worry about getting your glutes deeply striated... Especially early in your career. Those things come easier with experience and time
                        Cedric McMillan... The One

Comment

Hey Ced just wanted to drop a line to say that Im truly proud to serve with other servicemen such as yourself. I had the oppurtunity to closely work with an Army EOD unit on my recent deployment...you guys operate totally different then we do LOL--nontheless, much love!

Comment

Congrats Cedric! Put that food away and you will be killin it every time. The hamstring split was nice....and the back shots were crispy.

Side note....i was in a posedown with you back in '05.....thats trippy shit.

Good job man.
                            visit

Comment

cedric!!!great showing i've always fallowed your story eversince i saw your appearance in Dave Palumbos article a long time ago tallking about your time in the army and the machines you made congrats!!

Comment

Ced,
                                You know how I feel I spoke to you awhile last night so I won't go into everything again. But as a competitor it sucks to have to read what some people write about you. Someone posted that the fans lost sight of a lot when it comes to this sport and that's very true. I'll never forget after Mike L and myself turned pro at 08 Nationals we flew to Cali for photo shoots and when we got there Mike wanted to hop on the boards and see what they were saying and we were both shocked. I guess it was the reality of what was to come as a pro in this sport. There were people saying we both sucked, we didn't deserve to turn pro, that I looked like shit, I was skinny, Mike L was flat and conditioning was way off. We were both taken back and shocked I guess we thought most people would be happy and excited that we accomplished something that not many can say they have, but that wasn't the case. And it did leave a bad taste in our mouths for awhile, but it never brought us down from the high we had from just winning...Like I told you bro you have to have thick skin because if you don't you'll get eaten up in all this. The ONLY people that matter are YOU, YOUR FAMILY, GOD, YOUR TRUE FRIENDS, AND YOUR TRUE FANS. And for every fan you going to have a few haters in there bro, but those people are most likely the ones who have never worked out, never been to a show, and like bashing and arguing with other people and the pros. People should realize that this is the only sport where people can talk to pros, ask them questions, and get good honest feed back, but instead a majority of them chose to bash them. The loyal ones are the ones on your q and A Ced, and I told you that as well last night. It does suck to feel like that, because you feel like you need to explain yourself to every single person that has something negative to say about you, but YOU DON'T. This sport is like baptism by fire, no matter how great you are or how great you become there will be people that hate you, hate on you, your physique, they will nit pick until they get tired of you and move onto someone else. Jay and Ronnie always got bashed for not deserving certain wins at the O, but that didn't stop them from doing what they love. Ced, I know you say your not tough deep down, but come on bro you lived in a desert where you built your workout machines from blocks of wood overseas. I don't care what anyone says if you can see the fire and desire in someone to be great through that then they will never see the true champion you really are. Stop apologizing for something that some people will never be able to say they did and that was turn pro and win a dam pro show. You are a great person, friend, and bodybuilder, soon to be great bodybuilder. Do YOU bro and everything will fall into place. When you win your first Olympia your still gonna have the haters there, so keep doing what you do best and not worry about the background noise....See you in NY bro!!!!!
                                It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Comment

Working...
                                X