Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It takes quite the athlete, representative and about all else human being to make a post like that after winning a show. I have been a fan since your amateur domination and since we had the chance to chat at the Arnold Expo, but this solidify's you as a great person. Keep up the good work, stay true to yourself and just do you thing, looking forward to the NY Pro.

Comment

congrats to your first pro win,
      im happy to see soemone win who is representing the "old school look" with his physique.
      as for the other part. people always talk. no matter what. you deserved it

jermac.jpg

Comment

Keep your head up Ced, cash that check and take care of your family. You are a true champion and a humble man. With a physique like that you could be a prick but you choose to be a friend to the other competitors. I had a blast in the posdown w you and laughing on stage. Let's do it again brother! I'll keep trying to push you but not sure I'll get by you...well maybe lol
        Focus on you and your family, your true friends will be here whenever you need us. Do your thing and enjoy this win. Olympia bound baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Cisternino View Post
          Ced,
          You know how I feel I spoke to you awhile last night so I won't go into everything again. But as a competitor it sucks to have to read what some people write about you. Someone posted that the fans lost sight of a lot when it comes to this sport and that's very true. I'll never forget after Mike L and myself turned pro at 08 Nationals we flew to Cali for photo shoots and when we got there Mike wanted to hop on the boards and see what they were saying and we were both shocked. I guess it was the reality of what was to come as a pro in this sport. There were people saying we both sucked, we didn't deserve to turn pro, that I looked like shit, I was skinny, Mike L was flat and conditioning was way off. We were both taken back and shocked I guess we thought most people would be happy and excited that we accomplished something that not many can say they have, but that wasn't the case. And it did leave a bad taste in our mouths for awhile, but it never brought us down from the high we had from just winning...Like I told you bro you have to have thick skin because if you don't you'll get eaten up in all this. The ONLY people that matter are YOU, YOUR FAMILY, GOD, YOUR TRUE FRIENDS, AND YOUR TRUE FANS. And for every fan you going to have a few haters in there bro, but those people are most likely the ones who have never worked out, never been to a show, and like bashing and arguing with other people and the pros. People should realize that this is the only sport where people can talk to pros, ask them questions, and get good honest feed back, but instead a majority of them chose to bash them. The loyal ones are the ones on your q and A Ced, and I told you that as well last night. It does suck to feel like that, because you feel like you need to explain yourself to every single person that has something negative to say about you, but YOU DON'T. This sport is like baptism by fire, no matter how great you are or how great you become there will be people that hate you, hate on you, your physique, they will nit pick until they get tired of you and move onto someone else. Jay and Ronnie always got bashed for not deserving certain wins at the O, but that didn't stop them from doing what they love. Ced, I know you say your not tough deep down, but come on bro you lived in a desert where you built your workout machines from blocks of wood overseas. I don't care what anyone says if you can see the fire and desire in someone to be great through that then they will never see the true champion you really are. Stop apologizing for something that some people will never be able to say they did and that was turn pro and win a dam pro show. You are a great person, friend, and bodybuilder, soon to be great bodybuilder. Do YOU bro and everything will fall into place. When you win your first Olympia your still gonna have the haters there, so keep doing what you do best and not worry about the background noise....See you in NY bro!!!!!
          Awesome post. And great quote. I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by tight booty View Post
            You don't appear to be very strong mentally.
            wtf ?

says the girlie girl with fake titts, hair, nails etc... pathetic shit at is best !!!

Comment

Cedric, I don't think you should worry about what many say about you, you know what needs to be done and so you should do it! I have to be honest, I'm surprised your even on the net after you first PRO win. You should be out there mingling with the fans, promoters etc to get your name out there even more. More importantly with all that you sacrificed by going into this show, take this win to your family with pride & dignity! It wasn't easy I'm sure and like I said earlier, you know what needs to be done at your next outing, so do it and let the chips fall where they may. Oh yeah, CONGRATS AGAIN!

Comment

Dude, just got done lookin at pictures. As you know, my opinion matters significantly more than most on this site because.....well, because 1) I'm awesome, B) I keep it real, and 4) I'm from Wisconsin and statistically we're smarter than most of the entire country. You won hands down and nobody should be bitchin.

Comment

Cedric be happy man , i'm very happy for you but bit sad about khaled placing

go celebrate it man .. set new goals for your next show , do your best man ... congrats on the winning again don't be hard on ur self man

a fan from Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                    That's not what I said.

You can pile a ton of muscle on a shit bone structure, then blow the waist/gut out with abuse....rip that up and all you have is a genetically inferior bodybuilder.

Cedric has great: symmetry, bone structure, size, skin, shape and height to top that off. He was the clear winner.
                    exactly
                    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

The great thing about bodybuilding is we all get to have opinions on who we thought should win a show, it has nothing to do with the athlete as a person or his morals or integrity, it has to do with what he brought to stage that day, I think big things are expected of some athletes , Cedric , and when he doesnt come in where people expect him to people voice their opinions, thats all it is an opinion from pics and videos, Cedric is depleted and maybe a bit hormonal after dieting a long time , he isnt weak minded just coming off a contest, after a few good meals and a bit of time I'm sure his attitude will be different.
                      WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by bastos View Post
                        wtf ?

says the girlie girl with fake titts, hair, nails etc... pathetic shit at is best !!!
                        A strong mind and thick skin is very important for lasting in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Cisternino View Post
                          Ced,
                          You know how I feel I spoke to you awhile last night so I won't go into everything again. But as a competitor it sucks to have to read what some people write about you. Someone posted that the fans lost sight of a lot when it comes to this sport and that's very true. I'll never forget after Mike L and myself turned pro at 08 Nationals we flew to Cali for photo shoots and when we got there Mike wanted to hop on the boards and see what they were saying and we were both shocked. I guess it was the reality of what was to come as a pro in this sport. There were people saying we both sucked, we didn't deserve to turn pro, that I looked like shit, I was skinny, Mike L was flat and conditioning was way off. We were both taken back and shocked I guess we thought most people would be happy and excited that we accomplished something that not many can say they have, but that wasn't the case. And it did leave a bad taste in our mouths for awhile, but it never brought us down from the high we had from just winning...Like I told you bro you have to have thick skin because if you don't you'll get eaten up in all this. The ONLY people that matter are YOU, YOUR FAMILY, GOD, YOUR TRUE FRIENDS, AND YOUR TRUE FANS. And for every fan you going to have a few haters in there bro, but those people are most likely the ones who have never worked out, never been to a show, and like bashing and arguing with other people and the pros. People should realize that this is the only sport where people can talk to pros, ask them questions, and get good honest feed back, but instead a majority of them chose to bash them. The loyal ones are the ones on your q and A Ced, and I told you that as well last night. It does suck to feel like that, because you feel like you need to explain yourself to every single person that has something negative to say about you, but YOU DON'T. This sport is like baptism by fire, no matter how great you are or how great you become there will be people that hate you, hate on you, your physique, they will nit pick until they get tired of you and move onto someone else. Jay and Ronnie always got bashed for not deserving certain wins at the O, but that didn't stop them from doing what they love. Ced, I know you say your not tough deep down, but come on bro you lived in a desert where you built your workout machines from blocks of wood overseas. I don't care what anyone says if you can see the fire and desire in someone to be great through that then they will never see the true champion you really are. Stop apologizing for something that some people will never be able to say they did and that was turn pro and win a dam pro show. You are a great person, friend, and bodybuilder, soon to be great bodybuilder. Do YOU bro and everything will fall into place. When you win your first Olympia your still gonna have the haters there, so keep doing what you do best and not worry about the background noise....See you in NY bro!!!!!
                          Never heard of paragraphs?

Comment

Anyway, Cedric you were the best. Nice guy and a respectable physique.

Comment

Ced, you da man, but man..... You really need to learn to shrug some shit off. All these Internet people you regard you would probably bitchslap in person.

QUESTION: when doing your military thing, do you weep, cry and worry about the enemy that's plotting to kill you? I doubt it. You load up, tighten the strings on your ass kickin boots, focus and HANDLE BUSINESS.

Doing the same thing in sports competition is required to be a champion, and when you're on top, people will gun for you any way they can. Perks of the job....LOL.

No disrespect, but fuck all this crying shit. You won. The judges backed you up. Take it and move forward. Leave the crying for the losers.....

*we've talked om PM before.

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
                                Dude, just got done lookin at pictures. As you know, my opinion matters significantly more than most on this site because.....well, because 1) I'm awesome, B) I keep it real, and 4) I'm from Wisconsin and statistically we're smarter than most of the entire country. You won hands down and nobody should be bitchin.
                                Agree.... there will always be people with other opinions...always. keep inspiring us dude...u are the one..

Comment

Working...
                                X