Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to say congratulations Cedric, you absolutely deserved to win the show. Even though you were a bit flat, you still had the best physique.
    Also, not everyone here thinks you shouldn't have won, that's just a little group that don't know better. The majority think you deserved it actually.
    You should be proud of yourself and not feel bad.

I also want to say I really liked what you said on your interview with Shawn Ray, that you grew up watching guys like him, Flex Wheeler, etc. and that you want to do your best in representing what they did in bodybuilding back then. This is something that is really needed these days and you are doing a great job representing it.
    Keep having such a great attitude towards the sport. You will always have my support as a fan and much respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
      i owe cedric nothing i will tell him my opinion in person at the ny pro if he wants to hear it! Im nice to everyone but I do not hide on the net and ill be easy to pick out in ny! Not tough talk just the way i am!
      It's not about telling him your opinion, it's about you starting a fucking campaign. You already stated your opinion in the play-by-play thread. Then you started your own thread bitching about the results of the show and how you were confused. Then you go into Cedric's thread where he obviously felt like shit and then tried to play this whole, "Hey i'm just stating my opinion but I think you're great Cedric..." shit, then you go and start a fucking poll about how Eugene should have won. Everyone can state their opinion, but you went on a fucking crusade for a guy coming in small, but with an amazingly small waist and taper and winning over someone who, while in great condition, just didn't have the same flow, lines, and symmetry.

When the big guys win shows, people bitch that the judges only reward size. When the small guys win shows, they bitch about how the judges are too caught up in shape and lines, and they should be rewarding size instead. WTF?

Comment

• Originally posted by laz76 View Post
        It's not about telling him your opinion, it's about you starting a fucking campaign. You already stated your opinion in the play-by-play thread. Then you started your own thread bitching about the results of the show and how you were confused. Then you go into Cedric's thread where he obviously felt like shit and then tried to play this whole, "Hey i'm just stating my opinion but I think you're great Cedric..." shit, then you go and start a fucking poll about how Eugene should have won. Everyone can state their opinion, but you went on a fucking crusade for a guy coming in small, but with an amazingly small waist and taper and winning over someone who, while in great condition, just didn't have the same flow, lines, and symmetry.

When the big guys win shows, people bitch that the judges only reward size. When the small guys win shows, they bitch about how the judges are too caught up in shape and lines, and they should be rewarding size instead. WTF?
        so i should not post polls! Calling a guy flat is a crusade? Eugene was the biggest and most ripped guy in this show,does that count for anything? As for cedric ill say hi to him in ny because I stick to my opinion!

Cedric is a good guy but its bodybuilding and we judge how guys look!

ps that post of mine in cedrics thread was posted april 10th i have not posted in his thread since! Please stick to the facts!
        Last edited by mayor of bodybuilding; May 1st, 2011, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
          I think this is the first time in the history of me being on this board that I have witnessed a pep talk to the winner of a pro show.
          Exactly. This is bizarre...

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
            Exactly. This is bizarre...
            lol, thinking the same thing.
            Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

• cedric, good job bro. embrace your fans , and your haters even more because thats what fuels every champion to be there very best.
              That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

• Yeah, lets end this controversy... The bottom line is Cedric is shredded and he won... Doesnt mean that the rest were less shredded, just means the judges favored him. They are all great bbers but he won. We shouldnt have to pep him up. The dude is lean as hell and jacked to the gills.. Every man up there deserved to win, because of their dedication, focus, and obviously insane physique, but they cant all win. Cedric, this one is for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                  so i should not post polls! Calling a guy flat is a crusade? Eugene was the biggest and most ripped guy in this show,does that count for anything? As for cedric ill say hi to him in ny because I stick to my opinion!

Cedric is a good guy but its bodybuilding and we judge how guys look!

ps that post of mine in cedrics thread was posted april 10th i have not posted in his thread since! Please stick to the facts!
                  In my opinion you shouldn't post period. For someone who claims to be a fan of bodybuilding you've got a funny way of showing it. At this stage of the game you're nothing but a troll who should go get their jollies somewhere else.
                  You sicken me Mayor of BULLSHIT.
                  Do it now because sometimes later becomes never.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcmillan View Post
                    Well, if u believe the things u have said about me is to help and encourage me and assist me in becoming a better bodybuilder, then I thank u. I don't know how tough u are mentally and emotionally, but I can tell u, it hurts when u see people that at your best, support u fully, then when they're not satisfied with how they look, they make a lot of comments about u that are not constructive at all... Instead it feels like that person regrets the fact that they supported u in the first place, so they make comments based on there disappointment. Do u realize how much we as competitors want to please all the bodybuilding fans... Even those of us that put up a front like they don't care, inside they really do. Trust me... The things we read on the boards don't make us want to go home and try harder to please y'all or prove y'all wrong, or shut up the haters... It makes some of us not even come on the forums to interact with fans... It makes us want to quit so people can find somebody else to criticize. Every pro I've talked to says "stay the fuck away from the boards".... Why? Because it can be very discouraging. I know everyone on here don't give a damn how we feel because of the comments they post, and will prob talk even more shit when they realize that it does affects us. I just wish everybody on these boards could get in our shoes and go through a diet, feel good about the results and then get slaughtered on the boards. All the legends never had to experience this, and that's why they stuck around through the ups and downs long enough to become legends.
                    We all are trying our best
                    Nigga fuck the dumb shit!! Do you, what you apologizing for? Man you won that straight up n down. As a fan of yours I just wanna see you represent for the new school n show up regardless of your place.
                    "Wazzup, wuz happenin? All you haters can get get at me. Cause I need ya"

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlene View Post
                      In my opinion you shouldn't post period. For someone who claims to be a fan of bodybuilding you've got a funny way of showing it. At this stage of the game you're nothing but a troll who should go get their jollies somewhere else.
                      Well said, I completely agree with you! Cedric congrats to your win you deserved it!

Comment

• Originally posted by mcmillan View Post
                        No, I didn't celebrate... I went back to my room and sat on the patio and cried for all those guys that busted their asses and worked so hard and left the show disappointed. I know that feeling and I don't wish that on anybody. If there were forums around all those years Ronnie was taking losses, the forum people would have written him off a long time ago. All my comrades that just turned pro are saying "please give us time to become who we are destined to be in this sport" we can't come out and become number 1 like Phil, or turn pro and go to the top like Evan. We have our separate destinies to go through. No matter how we show up, we all give it everything we got. It's not like we say "I know my conditioning sucks but fuck it, I'm going to the show" or "I know I'm not big enough but so what". We all want to be our all time best and we all want to win but sometimes our destiny and/or our physiques just don't go the way we want them to. Only a couple people are blessed to show up perfect every show and then they still get shit talked about them because there clavicles are too narrow or cause the took a year off. We all are trying very hard to do good. All our careers go in different places. Some of us will eventually find a good formula and make it happen. Some of us can never figure out our body's and quit because we feel hopeless and frustrated.
                        I cried because I could feel all the frustration of the guys I placed ahead of and I was sad that I won a show that the judges thought I should win but the majority of the Internet populous felt I sucked. I place others opinions ahead of my own because they look at me from the outside and view me in a way that I can't view myself. Ok, I looked like shit, I wasn't conditioned, and I was too small... If I knew it wouldn't be disrespectful to the judges, I would have not accepted first and given my placing and money to any of those guys that were up there with me. Material things are not important, being good to people, and loving people are... I cried because I got to know those guys and I love them, and it broke my heart that they didn't win... To the point that I feel I have no reason to celebrate. Guys, I apologize for getting a placing that I didnt undeniably deserved. I will keep trying to get better, and I pray to God that I can develop into a bodybuilder that everyone approves of.
                        Marcus, Ev, Fou, Seth, Jason, Mike L, Manuel, Lee B, Mark A, Joel, Guy, Jeff, Shawn Rhoden, Darron Glenn, Steve Kuclo, B Ray... Y'all my dogs... I love y'all boys. One day we all we be considered some of the best
                        If you feelin that bad you can paypal me them 10 stacks you just won, lol. Stay up buh
                        "Wazzup, wuz happenin? All you haters can get get at me. Cause I need ya"

Comment

• MOB is a scary slime-bag that will just throw you under the bus when you aren't as good as expected... He's the creepiest dude in bodybuilding, and i agree Ced his shirts are dumb as fuck. You looked way better than Mishin, he looks like dog shit. I would've had you, Mike L and Lee Banks in the top 3. Mike is probably my favorite out of the 3 of you, i really like his build but from a judgin perspective you are better given your better structure and back (back being his biggest weakness)... You seem really humble and honest Ced and that's what i admire the most about you. Keep grinding

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlene View Post
                            LOL, Mayor of BULLSHIT. Ced blew Eugene away.
                            Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

Comment

• More than opinion, --->TRUTH.
                              Originally posted by laz76 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by laz76 View Post
                                Man, fuck the internet. We've completely lost respect for the people we claim to be "fans" of and in turn have lost our self-respect in the process. I can understand if one of the other competitors from the show who busted his ass comes on here and says he was upset because he felt he should have won or placed higher than whoever, but to have guys who will never look like anything more than Richie Cunningham in a weight belt talking shit for the sake of talking shit at the expense of someone who just competely busted his ass to really bring it at this show, what incentive is anyone going to have anymore to want to compete and do shows? Maybe once or twice a year to keep their face out, but that's it.

Cedric's last show everybody said he wasn't conditioned enough. So he busted his ass. Yeah, he came in a little flat, but you could see how depleted he looked even in the paparazzi photos. The man damn near killed himself to make the improvements everyone said he needed to make and now he's too flat. Eugune looked the best I've seen EUGENE look, but that doesn't mean he looked better than Cedric or everybody else.

I could see if it was a few people here and there getting into it with King Kamali from a few years back or someone else who was a big shit-talker cause that's part of their game. Cedric is a gentleman and carries so much respect for his fellow competitors and his fans. To take someone so humble who worked his ass off to win and then bash the shit out of him really shows no class at all. Mayor I'm not calling you out individually I'm talking about everyone on here quick to pop off on these guys, but IMO you owe Ced an apology for being so nice to his face at a show so you can post up a picture with him, and then coming on here after he wins to start the type of thread that will get alot of attention and responses just to be an attention whore. Thing is, Ced is such a good guy, next time you see him, he'll say it's all good and still take that fuckin picture. If it was me I'd tell you to fuck off after what you just did to him.
                                No kidding, I would too. Good post.

Comment

Working...
                                X