Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive Video!! Cedric McMillan reflects on his Family Tragedy and Rise to Victory

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Da Fucking Man Big Mac!!!!.... Much Love from Co...
    If Phil Heath Eats Horse Shit I will Too!!!

Comment

The sad irony in all of this is that while Cedric is pissed about the Mayor "hating" on him (Ced's words, not mine), now it has turned around and Ced and his fans are "hating" on the Mayor. Ya bunch of dipshits. How about you practice what you preach and just let it be?

I, for one, say this in a neutral way and with a congratulations to the victor and heartfelt well-wishes for his injured family to speedily recover. And a congratulations to the Mayor for standing up for his opinions, which bodybuilding is based on.

If you don't like opinions, you call them haters. I never saw Branch Warren get on here and complain that people were "hating" his physique, because people were actually calling him a "blocky piece of shit." I don't think the Mayor said anything nearly demeaning or hateful about Cedric.

And Sean Ray is a hall of fame bodybuilder with the right to chime in from experience.

This crap is over with.
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
        The sad irony in all of this is that while Cedric is pissed about the Mayor "hating" on him (Ced's words, not mine), now it has turned around and Ced and his fans are "hating" on the Mayor. Ya bunch of dipshits. How about you practice what you preach and just let it be?

I, for one, say this in a neutral way and with a congratulations to the victor and heartfelt well-wishes for his injured family to speedily recover. And a congratulations to the Mayor for standing up for his opinions, which bodybuilding is based on.

If you don't like opinions, you call them haters. I never saw Branch Warren get on here and complain that people were "hating" his physique, because people were actually calling him a "blocky piece of shit." I don't think the Mayor said anything nearly demeaning or hateful about Cedric.

And Sean Ray is a hall of fame bodybuilder with the right to chime in from experience.

This crap is over with.
        It's SHAWN
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuhTBVT7X0s Kenny Powers

Comment

Much respect. Keep digging bro.

Comment

Originally posted by kentclark View Post
            It's SHAWN
            Shawn is doing a fantastic job of asking tough questions. Get any other bodybuilder to try and interview someone and they are unprepared, and stutter, trying to find something that seems intelligent and yet leads nowhere. Sean is doing awesome bringing the personalities and real thoughts out of the bodybuilders, who normally keep shit to themselves.

It's not Shawn.
            BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Let's all inject ourselves and workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich2020 View Post
                Let's all inject ourselves and workout.
                already did...multiple times lol!
                I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                  already did...multiple times lol!
                  Lmao.

Comment

Cedric is a cool motherfucker. If he can keep the shape, lines, and small waist + add 20 pounds of muscle he would be unbeatable
                    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Awesome video.
                      My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

How can anyone not be a fan of Cedric. This is one cool dude. He couldn't make it to guest pose at one of our shows last year because the Army wouldn't let him come this far. This guy felt bad and said he would even pay his own air fare to come to the show this year. Class act.

Comment

Whole lotta respect for you, Cedric.
                          "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

Comment

i got MUCH respect for cedric!!! that interview shows that you can be a great bodybuilding competitor and a family man. it's also great to hear him emphasize comraderie in the sport. a perfect representative for bodybuilding!!!

Comment

Very honest genuine act Cedric, just totally earned my respect a few times over, intelligent good person, props on the Win, I can see you take it very seriously, and value your fans

Comment

Working...
                              X