Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch Pros Train: Al Auguste, Fred Smalls, Mark Antonek, Branden Ray, Roc Shabazz, Steve Namat!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Pros Train: Al Auguste, Fred Smalls, Mark Antonek, Branden Ray, Roc Shabazz, Steve Namat!

Al Auguste is 8 weeks out from his 202 pro debut at the 2011 IFBB Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships June 25th in Tampa Florida. Here he is at the Europa Expo in the "Watch the Pros train" booth. Auguste works out and pauses to have his pictures taken with fans. Video by John Hawley

I remember walking by twice in like a 25 minute time period and saw some dude STILL doing curls LOL. Like same fckin set as described by someone.
    Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
    http://swoletra.com

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
      I remember walking by twice in like a 25 minute time period and saw some dude STILL doing curls LOL. Like same fckin set as described by someone.
      Hold on. Thats the next video... Lotsa curlin! Just you wait.

Comment

In this video, IFBB Pro Branden Ray, Steve Namat and Roc Shabazz train for the fans at the Europa Expo. Namat, originally from Hungary, now living in Florida, has the honor of being the first and only Hungarian to ever compete at the Mr Olympia bodybuilding competition - he took 15th place in the 202 Showdown. Last year Namat took 2nd in the 202 division at the Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships, and 5th in the Jacksonville Pro. Video by John Hawley

Comment

Big fan of B-Ray and Fred Smalls... Lot's of potential and i really like the flow of their physiques

Comment

I don't how much more growing fred can do...he was talking about doing the ny pro, I would like to see what he looks like after a year or farah.

Comment

"the Hibrid" should be part of the team md!!! come on Steve!

Comment

Thanks to Mark Antonek and MD's John Hawley for letting me jump in and train with the big boys! Awesome to share the floor with such great guys!

Comment

Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
                  Big fan of B-Ray and Fred Smalls... Lot's of potential and i really like the flow of their physiques
                  Myself included, alot of potential with his physique.
                  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

Comment

Originally posted by Darielle View Post
                    Thanks to Mark Antonek and MD's John Hawley for letting me jump in and train with the big boys! Awesome to share the floor with such great guys!
                    Not a difficult assignment at all Dari.
                    You look good working out and on stage.
                    Tim Gardners's Body Techers rock!

Comment

hes gotta have some good ginetics to have lateral delts like that doing them seated side laterals with terrible form not hatin just tryna help you out my dude

Comment

Originally posted by Darielle View Post
                        Can you train back with me?!??!?!
                        www.LamarByrdJr.com
                        TeamWolf

Comment

great videos butch! branden ray is the man!

Comment

i like whaAl August looks like in the video. Full round muscle bellies but not overly big...but what s up with struggling with two plates on smith military presses?
                            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Working...
                            X