Jose Raymond Sneak Peek VIDEO 26 Days Out from 2011 202 Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Raymond Sneak Peek VIDEO 26 Days Out from 2011 202 Showdown

Jose Raymond gives us a sneak peek of what he has in store for Kevin English at the 202 Showdown in 26 days

Not my choice, but doing the best with what he gets. Respect.

Comment

He must bench press a lot.

Comment

hope he take it all this year.......gotta represent the hometown favorite

Comment

lol....at his side tri...not even close
          2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

Originally posted by lilarnold View Post
            lol good attempt though! Looking vascular as hell but idk how much more muscle his body can take. He looks like he is going to give Kevin a battle, and like everyone says, Kevin is most likely at a disadvantage now that he has less time to intake those carbs, but Flex is creeping in man. Not much coverage from him in MD leading up to the Olympia and I think (and HOPE) he is going to bring a complete package.

Comment

Originally posted by bbrrookie View Post
              lol good attempt though! Looking vascular as hell but idk how much more muscle his body can take. He looks like he is going to give Kevin a battle, and like everyone says, Kevin is most likely at a disadvantage now that he has less time to intake those carbs, but Flex is creeping in man. Not much coverage from him in MD leading up to the Olympia and I think (and HOPE) he is going to bring a complete package.
              flex is third place at best. i like the guy s shape and conditioning,but kevin and jose are too thick and grainy and will outmuscle him all day unless either of them is way off
              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by lilarnold View Post
                what happened there? i just saw it (???)
                I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Front dbl and that hands together most muscular are just unreal now...signature shots no doubt

Comment

Jose is looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                      what happened there? i just saw it (???)
                      Jose is so jacked he can't reach. That's awesome...fucking MASS monster!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                        flex is third place at best. i like the guy s shape and conditioning,but kevin and jose are too thick and grainy and will outmuscle him all day unless either of them is way off
                        Yea I get you. been watching too many old skool vids and liking aesthetic bodies so much more. Wish that was what still won shows. If the judges like size, then jose is gonna win it. I mean cmon lol this guy holds crazy size

Comment

Jose just keeps getting better. What a competitor!

Comment

jose is a beast! I think he's gonna get the last 202 olympia and the 212 will be even better for him to keep it next year!

Comment

Jose must be related to Branch!

Comment

Working...
                              X