Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YEAR OF THE UPSET?..YES?..NO?...I SAY VIC MARTINEZ SHOCKS THE WORLD, HE IS A WINNER EITHER WAY.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YEAR OF THE UPSET?..YES?..NO?...I SAY VIC MARTINEZ SHOCKS THE WORLD, HE IS A WINNER EITHER WAY.

SORRY TO BE REDUNDANT BUT I CAN'T HELP IT, I AM EXCITED FOR MY FRIEND VICTOR MARTINEZ...AND THE FACT THAT MY OTHER PAL > VICTOR MUNOZ IS BACK WITH VICTOR, WELL THAT MAKES ME BELIEVE THIS JUST MIGHT BE "THE YEAR OF THE UPSET!!!"...WHAT DO YOU THINK???

HEY, I LIKE JAY, HE IS AN AWESOME GUY IN PERSON AND A REAL CHAMPION!!!...AND BRANCH WARREN IS A SUPER GREAT GUY ON & OFF THE STAGE AS WELL!!!.....AS FOR KAI & HEATH, THEY ARE BOTH GREAT BODYBUILDERS TOO, BUT NONE OF THESE GUYS HAVE "THE GIFT" THAT VICTOR MARTINEZ HAS OR THE GUTS TO GO THROUGH HELL , KICK THE DEVIL IN THE ASS AND STILL COME OUT SWINGING...IN MY HEART VICTOR MARTINEZ IS ALREADY A WINNER, A TRUE CHAMPION!!!....SO NOW I JUST WANT TO SAY,,,,

LETS GO VICTOR!!!!!!!!

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS...IM SURE A LOT OF YOU ARE BETTING ON JAY AGAIN AND RIGHTLY SO...
    “Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! ”..Gregg Valentino

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
    CLICK ON THIS >http://greggvalentino.net/?p=8
    >

I hope Victor wins..... But, Needs to come in shredded, to even smell the sandow.
    EARTHQUAKE WEATHER FOREVER!

Comment

I think this years Olympia will be a great watch and very tight, so once again last few days conditioning will play a huge role in the outcome. We all have our favourites personally I would like to see Heath take it because I love his look and he seems to be a really nice guy, I guess we will find out soon enough. As for Victor goes I would like to see him do some damage but I think top three will probably be a stretch. On a side note currently reading your book Gregg, it's good stuff.

Comment

Comment

Toss up between Jay and Phil. Personally I would've gone with Phil last year as the winner. Kai will behind them. Hopefully Jay brings his all time best though, as with the rest of the line up.

Comment

If Victor comes in super peeled he has a chance. Otherwise, nope. I like Victor a lot. I wish he'd nail his conditioning.
            ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

BE HONEST ARNT YA BORED OF THE SAME GUY WINNING EVERY YEAR????....WOULDN'T IT BE COOL TO SEE A DARK HORSE COME OUT AND TAKE THE SHOW....VICTOR IS THAT DARK HORSE FOR ME!!!!
              “Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! ”..Gregg Valentino

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
              >

Comment

Hey Gregg, i hope he does win or at least place top 3, he deserves it after the last few years he has had. Jay, Phil and Heath are my top 3 now, just dont know the order.

AZZA

Comment

If vic comes in at 90% with a smaller waist than he had at the arnold, then he'll deserve to win.
                  Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, and nothing is to be taken seriously

Comment

I think phil has more chance of an upset but i would love to see vic take it.. Just hope he nails that condition
                    Z

Comment

VICTOR IS BETTER THAN HEATH GENETICALLY, IF HE GETS IN CONDITION ITS GAME OVER FOR EVERYONE!!!!

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
                      >

Comment

Originally posted by GREGG VALENTINO View Post
                        VICTOR IS BETTER THAN HEATH GENETICALLY, IF HE GETS IN CONDITION ITS GAME OVER FOR EVERYONE!!!!
                        but thats the key!! is victor hungry enough to come in the condition needed to dethrown jay..forget the other guy's...this is victor against victor in this thread!! we all know he has the mr o genes from birth but at his age does he have the fire needed..no coach can help him with that..at the end of the day it's on vic

Comment

I think that this years olympia will be the best in many years, the level of bb'ing this year is just so high, kai, phil, dennis, jay have been performing this year, i do hope that victor can come in once again like he was in the 2007, if not better, wish that branch woulda been in the linup aswell, but still, gonna be a great show

Comment

I wish it could be Vic, but they won't give it to someone else. Congrats Jay.

You know what they say, you have to knock out the champ and I don't see that happening.

Comment

Victor ain't gonna win But that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it
                              T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X