Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YEAR OF THE UPSET?..YES?..NO?...I SAY VIC MARTINEZ SHOCKS THE WORLD, HE IS A WINNER EITHER WAY.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    NO ....I TOTALLY GOT YOUR POST AND DID NOT TAKE IT WRONG!!...THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!!
    “Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! ”..Gregg Valentino

    MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
    CLICK ON THIS >http://greggvalentino.net/?p=8
    >


    Comment


    • #47
      Yeah because they called phil heath the gift for no reason, right?
      lol

      Comment


      • #48
        JUST BECAUSE THEY CALL HIM THE GIFT DOESN'T MEAN HE HAS BETTER GENETICS THAN VICTOR.....MY GIRLFRIEND CALLS ME ASSHOLE DOES THAT MEAN I AM REALLY AN ASSHOLE???....LOL.....DON'T ANSWER THAT NOEL...wink...LIGHTEN UP GUYS,,,AND LETS GO VICTOR!!!
        “Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! ”..Gregg Valentino

        MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
        CLICK ON THIS >http://greggvalentino.net/?p=8
        >


        Comment


        • #49
          its kind of presumptious to say that Jay has no stress in life. Do you really know that? I think Jay has done more with what he has then Victor has, putting him in the position he is now. Dont hate the player, hate the game. Jay played the game and he wins at it. A lot of Victors drama has been self inflicted.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by stangerman View Post
            its kind of presumptious to say that Jay has no stress in life. Do you really know that? I think Jay has done more with what he has then Victor has, putting him in the position he is now. Dont hate the player, hate the game. Jay played the game and he wins at it. A lot of Victors drama has been self inflicted.
            so having ur sister killed and your parents die in the same year an then taking on the responsibility for ur whole family is self inflicted?

            Comment


            • #51
              Victor is not winning this year or any year after this one. Sorry but too many guys have to SLIP UP and Victor has to be BETTER than he was in 07 condition wise to even consider this.

              List of people that Victor can't beat if they are ON

              1. JAY
              2. Phil
              3. Kai
              4. Wolf
              5. Dexter
              "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by GREGG VALENTINO View Post
                NOEL....I ACTUALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE!!!....BUT ITS ALSO THE DRAMA IS NOT THERE WITH JAY LIKE IT IS WITH VICTOR!!!....DEREK JETER ISNT MARRIED WITH CHILDREN AND HE IS COMMITTED ONLY TO HIS CAREER, MAYBE THAT'S SMART......JAY IS THE SAME, YES JAY IS MARRIED BUT HIS ONLY WORRY IN LIFE IS WORKING OUT AND BODYBUILDING.....VICTOR WAKES UP WITH LESS SLEEP AND A FULL DAYS WORTH OF RUNNING AROUND & DRAMA!!!
                I remember seeing him on TV as a bodyguard for a wealthy woman's party. He has definitely worked his way up. I don't believe in focusing on one single goal in life, it's not worth it, especially bodybuilding. It's all about keeping a balance, and Victor is the real deal.

                Make it happen, Victor. Make it happen!!!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by ultraflexed View Post
                  so having ur sister killed and your parents die in the same year an then taking on the responsibility for ur whole family is self inflicted?
                  You have comprehension issues if you can't identify the words "a lot" and determine that the poster is obviously not talking about the murder of Vic's sister. Victor has managed to find trouble and drama on his own in the past few years. It is one thing to use steroids and another to be implicated in selling steroids.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by GREGG VALENTINO View Post
                    GOING BACK TO WHAT WORKED BEFORE IS WHY VICTOR IS BACK WITH MUNOZ......YOU ARE ALL FORGETTING ONE THING, PHIL, JAY, KAI AND ALL THE OTHERS HAVE NOT HAD TO DEAL WITH 1/10th OF THE HEART ACHE. MENTAL DRAMA VICTOR MARTNEZ HAS HAD TO OVERCOME...ITS HARD ENOUGH TO STAY FOCUSED WHEN YOUR DIETING, IMAGINE HAVING TO DEAL WITH MURDER & FAMILY DRAMA....JAY CUTLER HAS EVERYTHING PLANNED OUT AND A A VERY EASY CUSHY LIFE..HIS BIGGEST HURDLE IS IF HE IS TIRED OR THE DIET IS KICKING HIS ASS...HE SLEEPS LIKE 12 yo 14 HOURS A DAY!!!....YO YOU GIVE VICTOR MARTINEZ A CUSHY LIFE LIKE THAT SLEEPING AND TRAINING ALL DAY AND YOU WATCH WHAT HAPPENS....VICTOR STILL IS TAKING CARE OF HIS FAMILY RUNNING AROUND ALL DAY AS WELL AS PUTTING HIS LIFE BACK TOGETHER.....JAY CUTLER DOES EVEN BOIL AN EGG SOMEONE BOILS IT FOR HIM.......

                    AND ALL PHIL HEATH HAS IS ROUND MUSCLE BELLIES, HIS STRUCTURE DOESN'T COME CLOSE TO VICTOR!!!!...YOU ARE SMOKING HANY RAMBOD'S CRACK PIPE IF YOU THINK HEATH HAS BETTER STRUCTRE THAN VICTOR!!!
                    The Mr. Olympia competition is based on who comes in with the better package. Not who had to overcome more obstacles. Just because Jay, Kai, Phil, etc doesnt deal with the same stuff as Victor doesn't mean he should win over them. At the end of the day, Victor has thick skin, a wide waist, sub par legs, and his conditioning is never fully on. Give it up Gregg and take Vic's dick out your mouth.
                    Tim Martin over Levrone? I still can't stop laughing.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      What did Arnold say in his prep for the Olympia?
                      WWW.NoelFuller.com

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                        You have comprehension issues if you can't identify the words "a lot" and determine that the poster is obviously not talking about the murder of Vic's sister. Victor has managed to find trouble and drama on his own in the past few years. It is one thing to use steroids and another to be implicated in selling steroids.
                        Again what are u talking about that trouble with the steroids was 6 years ago that was 2005 this is 2011 what trouble has he found since then please tell me

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          I dunno wtf you guys are smoking....Vic has been struggling for 4 years to look like he did in 2007....even if he shows up like that (his legs still havn't caught up), Phil at his best beats him, Jay in 2009 beats him, Kai at all time best beats him.


                          I get he has a cool backstory and has struggled...but get real here. He has an amazing structure but would have to be BETTER then his best to even stand a chance at the O. I say him/dex/wolf battle it out for 4/5/6

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by RavenMB View Post
                            The Mr. Olympia competition is based on who comes in with the better package. Not who had to overcome more obstacles. Just because Jay, Kai, Phil, etc doesnt deal with the same stuff as Victor doesn't mean he should win over them. At the end of the day, Victor has thick skin, a wide waist, sub par legs, and his conditioning is never fully on. Give it up Gregg and take Vic's dick out your mouth.
                            Wait vics waist was wide for one show! O and flex wheeler had thick skin
                            And jay doesnt have the thinnest he just started comming shape 09 before then he had major
                            conditioning issues with the exception 2001 and even then his glutes werent striated

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by GREGG VALENTINO View Post
                              VICTOR IS BETTER THAN HEATH GENETICALLY, IF HE GETS IN CONDITION ITS GAME OVER FOR EVERYONE!!!!
                              Not KAI

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by ultraflexed View Post
                                Again what are u talking about that trouble with the steroids was 6 years ago that was 2005 this is 2011 what trouble has he found since then please tell me

                                2009 he got himself into the middle of it again.

                                http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/spo...teroid-scandal

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X