No announcement yet.

Debi Laszewski Three Weeks to Olympia - Back Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked it myself!....... (even tho you ditched me for lunch)
    http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

Originally posted by MICHAEL ARVILLA View Post
      I liked it myself!....... (even tho you ditched me for lunch)
      Thanks Michael. We will do lunch soon if you aren't in the Keys AGAIN with your lady next trip, lol.
      You and Debi really need to have Busy Body Fitness do something about that green lighting. As you can see I adjusted it dramatically in these clips, but still standard lighting would be so much nicer. I'm sure they wouldn't mind dropping potentially thousands of dollars for new lights just for this purpose, snicker, snicker.

At any rate how is Debi looking this week????

Comment

you DITCHER...How RUDE. U owe him an expensive lunch.

Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
        Thanks Michael. We will do lunch soon if you aren't in the Keys AGAIN next trip, lol.
        You and Debi really need to have Busy Body Fitness do something about that green lighting. As you can see I adjusted it dramatically in these clips, but still naturally lighting would be so much nicer. I'm sure they wouldn't mind dropping potentially thousands of dollars for new lights just for this purpose, lol.

Comment

Thanks Michael. We will do lunch soon if you aren't in the Keys AGAIN with your lady next trip, lol.
          You and Debi really need to have Busy Body Fitness do something about that green lighting. As you can see I adjusted it dramatically in these clips, but still standard lighting would be so much nicer. I'm sure they wouldn't mind dropping potentially thousands of dollars for new lights just for this purpose, snicker, snicker.

At any rate how is Debi looking this week????
          Saw her today (Jenn couldn't stop looking at her/she had never seen anyone like that before) She looked amazing/simply incredible imo .......(soo shredded)

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
            you DITCHER...How RUDE. U owe him an expensive lunch.
            This....... (lol!)

Comment

Now that's TRAINING !!!!
              Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but ain't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.

Comment

debi has always been one of my favorites . anyone know if she will only be signing on saturday ?

Comment

Originally posted by MICHAEL ARVILLA View Post
                  Saw her today (Jenn couldn't stop looking at her/she had never seen anyone like that before) She looked amazing/simply incredible imo .......(soo shredded)
                  So jealous!!!!!
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

big mike you have the best avatars. omg great hips on that woman

Comment

Ripped.

Comment

Happy to see a positive response to Debi in her video.
                        And thanks for the feedback on the music as it might positively impact the outcome of my future vids. Any suggestions for other types of music would likewise be appreciated.
                        I really liked the music. What's the songs?

Comment

Originally posted by Simon85 View Post
                          I really liked the music. What's the songs?
                          Thanks Simon85.
                          In order:
                          Wor Planet by AltoSync
                          background to my vocals “Be Right Back” by xo
                          Sync by AltoSync
                          Orgo Blue by Gasserpe

Comment

So much volume, so many exercice, it's like 2 back session in one. Gotta try it, it works for her

Comment

Originally posted by Johan-Fehd View Post
                              So much volume, so many exercice, it's like 2 back session in one. Gotta try it, it works for her
                              Debi's workout was that intensity for close to 45 minutes. What you see is a linear edit of the sequences with probably about a third of the actual total energy in the workout. Time lapse coverage of this workout with all her precisely planned movements rapidly from one apparatus to the other would have revealed other important aspects of her style, technique and energy.
                              Last edited by MusclepapaJohn; September 7th, 2011, 08:17 AM.

Comment

From the video i thought the workout was much much longer than 45min, thank you for the explanation MusclePapa

Comment

Working...
                                X