Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 Time Champion Jay Cutler Trains Shoulders and Traps 2 Weeks Out from the 2011 Mr Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you Johan, well said.

Comment

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
      he said he does it to avoid the crowds
      He also likes to get lots of food in before training.

Comment

oh boy, it's tuuff this year

I dunno, Jay looks a lil watery this far out.....to me he shud be harder with 2 weeks to go....sure he looks big, which I think he went for to fend of Phil who looks to be 5-10 lbs bigger, but will he have da condition......well if he wins I think he has one more in him after this year......2 wud be Phil, 3 wud be Kai, an da rest depends on who's big an in condition.

Comment

He'll never win the O.
          www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

His laterals look an awful lot like upright rows.
            "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

In some ways i agree that jay has to come in his best ever but then again i think all the others are probarbly thinking the same in the way that they all have to up there game this year to stand a chance at the title,i know it probarbly gets said every year but imo there are probarbly 4 maybe 5 if you include my favourite Victor(long shot i know) bodybuilders that if all are at there best stand a legitimate shot at the 0,i dont know about you guys but i cant wait

Comment

jay does train a bit "sloppy" on the laterals, always has in just about every vid.

and here we go again...with people commenting on Jay's condition (saying he won't be ready) based on a vid where he wore a T-shirt! What great expert eyes do these folks possess maybe they have x-ray vision and can see UNDER the T-shirt and notice Jay is "not ready".

One last thing...it only matters what he brings on the day of the contest! Just daym.

Jay Cutler for #5
                "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

Originally posted by chris23 View Post
                  jay is the man!, the sandow is his!
                  Yep it is....FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS> Then, it's Phil's.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin27 View Post
                    His laterals look an awful lot like upright rows.
                    HE also does regular laterals . These work really well on the side delt. Give them a try.

Comment

"If there's one thing I hate, it's losing. If there's two things I hate, it's losing and getting cancer." - Kenny Powers

Comment

I want to say thank you to Jay for giving me big motivation for this year, anytime i came to the gym , i was remember what he said to me on back stage , he just only one came to me at the lobby and said, man you looked good up there , just do not gave up, keep going and it will come, keep fighting, then he said at his first Olympia he places 16 th, i wish you the best in your life , you are number one no matter what people said, you have soul and big heart

Comment

Great to see this much support and respect between competitors, all the best at the Olympia

Comment

Originally posted by victoria,ruby View Post
                            Unfortunately like i have explained before on these forums i have dyslexia so i have a legitimate reason for not spelling correctly but at least i am honest and don't just come on these forums for a bitch fest
                            victoria,ruby... I like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Santi View Post
                              victoria,ruby... I like you.
                              Thats probarbly because when we both post on these forums we get striat to the point and speak our minds and dont just get on them to talk smack(or BULLSHIT for the want of a better phrase)LOL LOL
                              Last edited by victoria,ruby; September 8th, 2011, 04:45 PM. Reason: Added a few details

Comment

Originally posted by victoria,ruby View Post
                                Unfortunately like i have explained before on these forums i have dyslexia so i have a legitimate reason for not spelling correctly but at least i am honest and don't just come on these forums for a bitch fest
                                You spell better than most members on here. PLUS....YOU...DONT...TYPE.....LIKE......THIS
                                Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Working...
                                X