Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JAY CUTLER MM POSE 2 WEEKS OUT (looked more ripped @6 weeks out imo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAY CUTLER MM POSE 2 WEEKS OUT (looked more ripped @6 weeks out imo)

...first pic 2 weeks out,second 6 weeks out...

again judging from the face he looked more ripped @6 weeks out!last year i said that his face wasn`t sunken like in 09` and he wont be in a condition like 09-and i was right!lets see this year (but theres still 2 weeks left)
    Attached Files

game over. Phil look much much better 4 weeks out

Comment

Jays exactly where he needs to be, wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by MARCO View Post
        ...first pic 2 weeks out,second 6 weeks out...

again judging from the face he looked more ripped @6 weeks out!last year i said that his face wasn`t sunken like in 09` and he wont be in a condition like 09-and i was right!lets see this year (but theres still 2 weeks left)
        IDK about all the sunken face stuff, but who is that dude posing with Jay? Looks like he's giving him a run for his money
        All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
          IDK about all the sunken face stuff, but who is that dude posing with Jay? Looks like he's giving him a run for his money
          That's the newest IFBB pro Juan Morel.
          Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Comment

haha , Jay is on track u started a retarded thread , wtf look at the different facial expresions Jay's doing . In first pic hes doing a most muscular and his smileing and the other 2 photos are when his face is relaxed . Guys u need to chill out , i know are many that will be very happy if Jay will lose this year , but that shit ain t gonna happen cause the King Cutler its on his way on the 5 th title .

Comment

wow you know nothing lol
              For epic videos, go to www.youtube.com/olivercherekfitness

Comment

not the best picture to be able to judge condition in that picture really!!

Comment

Not the biggest Jay fan but he does look ripped and ready to go at 2 weeks out, of course he is smaller than the 6 weeks out pic but his condition at 2 weeks out looks really really really good. Should be epic JAY vs PHIL.

Morel's upper body is SICK!

Comment

gotta love experts who judge people's conditioning in a shirt
                    BioLayne LLC
                    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

Originally posted by musclemecca View Post
                      game over. Phil look much much better 4 weeks out
                      what does that matter? if your going by gym pics dennis james is mr o every year
                      2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

OP is a complete tard

Comment

Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
                          wow your a huge bb fan huh?...lol

jay is 35lbs heavier than juan onstage....he isnt giving him a run for anything...its the camera angle

Comment

Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                            Or even judging it at all, as if 4 time Mr.O doesn't know what to do at this point.
                            "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                              It's all about the face bro...you should know that!
                              Today I will do what you will not, so that tomorrow I can do what you cannot.

Comment

Working...
                              X