Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin English Arm Blast 3 Weeks Out from the 2011 202-Olympia

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...2-olympia.html

he looks good but i think the friday weigh in is going to make him as flat as a pancake

Comment

someone who is that short and 260 in the offseason shouldnt be doing 202s.....

Comment

Does Kevin English hate the iPhone?? Done of his videos work on my phone.
        EARTHQUAKE WEATHER FOREVER!

Comment

Kevin's an awesome bber and has a killer work ethic! I'm excited for the 202s this year, he's got Jose AND Flex on his tail, should be a great show!

Comment

Arms look beast!

Comment

I have long arms also, going to give the wider grip a go myself!

Comment

Kevin is like Ronnie, he will win until something breaks, good luck though (as if you need it). I know this is a bit off topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread. I looked for this answer to no avail, but since Flex Lewis qualified for the open Mr. O, is it against the rules for him to compete in both? He probably won't, but I am just curious if that is allowed.

Comment

I really don't like English's physique. But his training methods are always refreshing and reasoning interesting to listen to. Great vid.
                  Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Was anyone else just watching the girl do stiffs in the background at 4:15?
                    Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
                      Was anyone else just watching the girl do stiffs in the background at 4:15?
                      Yes, those little shorts were quite nice! Also, great form on her deadlifts.
                      Muscular Development Online Editor
                      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

can't wait to see this guy at 212

Comment

Kevin English is a class act and a great representative for bodybuilding!

Comment

Originally posted by D_e_A_n View Post
                            I have long arms also, going to give the wider grip a go myself!
                            I also have long arms and I have always done my CGBP that way...Too close and my wrists hurt... I still feel it hit my triceps hard

Comment

As a person, Kevin is really top notch. He seems to genuinely want to help and interact with people, and is really quiet and humble. But he takes his craft really seriously. Good luck to him at the O.
                              Go Hard or Go Home.

Comment

Working...
                              X