• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad
    WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kontour View Post
      He looks really sharp. I don't really see any stand out problem areas. I wonder why he doesn't get a lot of credit/respect from judges? Anyone have any hypotheses?
      It is nothing more than a presentation issue. Mike is unbelievable, crazy conditioned and thick as hell and not missing anything. The problem is he tends to make himself look smaller with the way he poses, looks like a lack of flexibility. A guy like Hide who is about 20lbs smaller and around the same height has a way of looking bigger and wider. Im a huge fan of Mike and hope he gets the placing he deserves.

Comment

Yeah MD should do a few vids on Mike would love to see his take on prep ect,he is looking very sharp will def make top 10 imv.

Comment

Originally posted by TCTOPCAT View Post
          Yeah MD should do a few vids on Mike would love to see his take on prep ect,he is looking very sharp will def make top 10 imv.
          JFC this guy has great genetics and sick conditioning! i agree with topcat lets get an in the trenches with him or day in the life of

Comment

Looks on track

Comment

He looks very impressive in these pics. He seems pretty complete. Hope he can bring up his posing to do him justice.

Comment

The Team Andro photos were taken right after the German Grand Prix this past April. The ones with the starry backdrop are from the 2009 Mr. Olympia and the rest from the 2011 Australian Pro!

My avatar is Mike from the 2010 Australian Pro.
                Bodybuilders.gr - Greek Bodybuilding | 2018 Olympia Weekend High Quality Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Musclemar View Post
                  The Team Andro photos were taken right after the German Grand Prix this past April. The ones with the starry backdrop are from the 2009 Mr. Olympia and the rest from the 2011 Australian Pro!

My avatar is Mike from the 2010 Australian Pro.
                  I actually thought that was Phil Heath

Comment

Originally posted by westlondonflex View Post
                    I actually thought that was Phil Heath
                    No, it's Mike
                    Here's another one from the 2010 Aussie Pro.
                    Attached Files
                    Bodybuilders.gr - Greek Bodybuilding | 2018 Olympia Weekend High Quality Photos

Comment

Τhats a short video of Mikes Olympia preparation...

http://vimeo.com/27936621
                      "“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”"

Comment

Fuck i would hardly call that a prep video?

T2 music, slowed down, 3 exercises?

Lets hear him talk?

Comment

Καλή τύχη!

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Raymond View Post
                            It is nothing more than a presentation issue. Mike is unbelievable, crazy conditioned and thick as hell and not missing anything. The problem is he tends to make himself look smaller with the way he poses, looks like a lack of flexibility. A guy like Hide who is about 20lbs smaller and around the same height has a way of looking bigger and wider. Im a huge fan of Mike and hope he gets the placing he deserves.
                            Advice that should be considered wisely. Michael Kefalianos has the goods. Truth is, yes he should focus on his presentation in order to get the proper attention and perhaps better placing. I watched some of his posing routines from the British, ASC, and Europa and I think his choice of music could be better to show off his physique . Also if he could appear more flexible(as Jose pointed out) and more fluid into his transitions with better classical poses it would do wonders in his presentation. Think of Shawn Ray or Makkawy and Priest. These were shorter bodybuilders that would get the attention when on stage. Mike could do it just as well with proper preparation in his posing and presentation. All the best Kefalianos at the Olympia!

Comment

Future Mr Olympia

Comment

My cents is that Mike has a very good and competitive package but to be honest I think that he needs to put more muscle weight,thing that is difficult for him cause he is starting reaching his plateaus and his age is not at the appropriate level..Beyond this, I give him my best regards and wishes cause he managed to do something that ALMOST no Greek bodybuilder has done yet..To get a pro card and to KEEP competing in proffesional contests by staying between beasts..May the fortune be with you Mike!!Get'em all!!

Comment

Working...
                                X