Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Bad Dennis Wolf Trains Shoulders and Triceps 3 Weeks Out from the 2011 Mr Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mross
    replied
    I wish he would thicken up his back a bit. Cutler looks so much bigger but alot more out of shape. Cutler is the biggest exception about these videos and his look coming up to the show. U know he'll be 100 percent. I think that Dennis has a better look than Kai and if he's matched up with him he'd win. I think that Vic is the biggest dark horse, but his track record shows that he won't bring it in. Hoping Wolf gets 3, the top too are a lock.

Leave a comment:

• bigshug
    replied
    top 5 no problem. The big bad wolf looks good.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    he is training shoulders and delts? boy must want some width....

Leave a comment:

• jimmy187
    replied
    Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
    Why can't I watch any of the vids from the last few days, even though I am logged in, it asks me to log in then shuts me down. WTF?
    Same here, wtf is up with that? & MD's vids are the slowest to load on the net! When are they going to fix that shit? Anyways i found this vid on youtube, Wolf top 3.......

Leave a comment:

• Chode Logan
    replied
    Originally posted by Big A_Rod View Post
    From what i've seen looks like top three.... Phil, Wolf and Jay...in top 3 maybe not in that order...We will see the day of the O...
    I hope so, but Kai is a motherfucker and with Farrah I think he might have some tricks up his sleeve. I see Wolf crushing 4th tho, fuck Dex and Vic

Leave a comment:

• Chode Logan
    replied
    Originally posted by einsteinmuscle View Post
    i am not a dennis wolf fan whatsover. He looks good as fuck dough!!! judgin by his face and what i can see from his arms he will bring tremendous condition at the O. He will the best ever at the olimpia his best ever. also if you are one of the pepople who say you cant tell condition from looking at the face fuck off because you dont know what you talk about
    Hmm.......

Leave a comment:

• Big A_Rod
    replied
    From what i've seen looks like top three.... Phil, Wolf and Jay...in top 3 maybe not in that order...We will see the day of the O...

Leave a comment:

• einsteinmuscle
    replied
    i am not a dennis wolf fan whatsover. He looks good as fuck dough!!! judgin by his face and what i can see from his arms he will bring tremendous condition at the O. He will the best ever at the olimpia his best ever. also if you are one of the pepople who say you cant tell condition from looking at the face fuck off because you dont know what you talk about

Leave a comment:

• gdog20035
    replied
    starting to like wolf

Leave a comment:

• Jude2
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Bo View Post
    English has improved a lot
    Agreed and he is looking very good.

Leave a comment:

• Chode Logan
    replied
    Originally posted by AussieBeef View Post
    Dam he is actually happy and upbeat here. Good shit... best of luck wolf!
    I agree, I feel kinda gay cause that vid put a smile on my face, seems like a funny guy and happy. Moving out to Vegas seemed to treat him good! Big fan of Wolf, hope he keeps doing his thing.

Leave a comment:

• kaizenro
    replied
    Originally posted by JerseyDevil View Post
    Congratulations on the improvement you made Dennis. Your English has gotten a lot better.
    Maybe he can give Arnold his speech therapist's number!

Leave a comment:

• lightsoutlekina
    replied
    am i the only one that finds him hilarious? lol

Leave a comment:

• JerseyDevil
    replied
    Congratulations on the improvement you made Dennis. Your English has gotten a lot better.

Leave a comment:

• ste_hogan
    replied
    You guys should watch his bsn vids! always a super chill guy especially for someone so close to a major comp.

http://youtu.be/-rG4YH5Ur3E

i like how he keeps diet coke in until a week out!haha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X