Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KAI GREENE SAYS: " YOU AREN'T READY FOR THE TRUTH".. HE IS SUPPOSEDLY LOOKING BETTER THAN EVER.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KAI GREENE SAYS: " YOU AREN'T READY FOR THE TRUTH".. HE IS SUPPOSEDLY LOOKING BETTER THAN EVER.

I AM NOT SURE IF ANY OF YOU HEARD KAI ON THE RADIO SAY " YOU GUYS ARENT READY FOR THE TRUTH" AND WELL TRANSLATED INTO PLAIN ENGLISH ACCORDING TO SOME IS THAT HE WILL BE ONSTAGE LOOKING BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER PLUS AT HIS ALL TIME BEST.
    KEEP IN MIND, KAI DOESNT EVER TALK SHIT ABOUT HOW HE WILL LOOK WHEN ASKED THAT QUESTION, BUT THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME WHERE HE PRETTY MUCH SAID THAT IT WILL BE LIGHTS OUT FOR EVERYONE.
    ALSO, GEORGE FARAH SAID IT HIMSELF ON THE NORTH AMERICAN'S POST SHOW WRAP UP THAT KAI IS LOOKING PHENOMENAL AND TO WATCH OUT GUYS...
    LAST, BUT NOT LEAST, THERE IS A PICTURE THAT GEORGE FARAH SHOWED SOMEBODY AT THE NORTH AMERICANS THAT MAKES MORE THAN A STATEMENT AT WHAT WILL STEP ON STAGE NEXT FRIDAY...
    OH MAN, I HAVE A FEELING THAT IF HE IS WHAT EVERYTHING POINTS HIM OUT TO BE, THIS COULD BE THE NASTIEST UPSET EVER EVER...

Jay or Phil FTW!!!
    Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Comment

FARAH ALWAYS BRAGS ABOUT HIS GUYS...PEOPLE FORGET HIS DUDS
      "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
        FARAH ALWAYS BRAGS ABOUT HIS GUYS...PEOPLE FORGET HIS DUDS
        oh really? is that why branch is doing so well? is that why johny jackson started to place better than before? or is that why essa never looked as good as farah made him look???

Comment

no pics? i believe kai will look worse if he gets bigger (again) but man if he can bring it down due has the title allready.
          LUCKY 13 APPAREL
          http://www.greasegasandglory.com/man...nufacturerid=1

Comment

Pics or stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Miamilift View Post
              oh really? is that why branch is doing so well? is that why johny jackson started to place better than before? or is that why essa never looked as good as farah made him look???
              WHAT ABOUT THE GUYS PEOPLE DONT TALK ABOUT CAUSE THEY SUCK?

DEXTER GOT HIS ASS WHIPPED WITH FARAH

GREGORI ARTORIAN OR WHATEVER SUCKS...BEEN WITH FARAH FOR YEARS
              "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                WHAT ABOUT THE GUYS PEOPLE DONT TALK ABOUT CAUSE THEY SUCK?

DEXTER GOT HIS ASS WHIPPED WITH FARAH

GREGORI ARTORIAN OR WHATEVER SUCKS...BEEN WITH FARAH FOR YEARS
                you are talking about dexter who should be already retired!!! or in a damn nursing home.. and the other dude is a no name bbder. We are talking about kai here man.. FARAH fucking knows that Kai is the BEST CLIENT he has right now and the one that can get him paid because if he can bring kai at his all time best, then what? he is set man.. EVERYONE is following kai and farah because alot is expected of them both! period...

Comment

I'm definitely a kai fan and hoping for the best but these messages in Full Caps and Full Bold putting words into Kai's mouth don't help him at all. I donno about anyone else but to me You can't handle the truth doesn't = Lights out. Just IMHO
                  ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

i will be wearing a red hooded sweatshirt and red wrestling shoes next friday. no other pieces of clothing though,except for a sock on my penis...KAI FTW!!!
                    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                      i will be wearing a red hooded sweatshirt and red wrestling shoes next friday. no other pieces of clothing though,except for a sock on my penis...KAI FTW!!!
                      yo, if you wear that shit next friday i am going to fucking be laughing my ass off on the gym floor lollllllllllllllllllll

Comment

I hope Kai brings his best look to this show, and then Jay can say he beat everybody when they were at their best.

Of course, after it's all over there will be the usual shit flying around to justify their placings. Hydration problems, didn't carb up enough etc etc. Jay is as close to a silverback gorilla as you are going to get (take a look at his ART/deep tissue massage). When he walks out onstage... that's when the lights will go out

Comment

EVERY GURU HAS FAILED
                          "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                            i will be wearing a red hooded sweatshirt and red wrestling shoes next friday. no other pieces of clothing though,except for a grapefruit on my penis...KAI FTW!!!
                            Fixed LMAO!
                            Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Comment

The picture that farah had at the north americans will soon leak on the boards... EVERYONE knows that if he DOES SHOW UP at his best EVER EVER, than it doesnt fucking matter how conditioned phil is or what he looks like.. it wont matter, it will be JAY AND KAI alone when the dust settles.. because they have similar physiques and granted, this is IF JAY shows up in shape... but a kai greene at his ALL TIME BEST, defeats phil heath at his best hands fucking down... WHY do i say that? well, kai is closer to jay as far as body type than phil and lets face it, jay always said that shows are won from the back, but jay does not FUCKING have a better back than kai... it is perhaps wider, but the level of detail and lat insertions are kai's own world..

Comment

Working...
                              X