Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redlinedrummer View Post
    Phil has looked the same for the last 3 years and still loses to
    Jay side by side on stage. Arms dont win Mr."O" people!!!!
    last year was fucking debatable for damn sure. It looked like it was heath to me

Comment

omer it is a video of nine days out. Were you expecting 800 lbs deads. At this point he is dailing it all in and jusst focusing on the pump. Get a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
        Uh oh Lex, the fan boys are gonna grill you for that.
        They gonna because they have a pair of working eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by ultraflexed View Post
          u need ur head checked
          jay beat an INJURED an OLD ronnie, Jay had major help from father time

Remember DEXTER beat jay
          an old and injured ronnie is still 10x better than Heath. Dexter was given the title for political reasons, he was a paper champion. Jay has been top 2 in the world for 10 straight years, 3 Arnold Classic titles, 6 Mr.O runner ups, 4X Mr. Olympia...........what the hell has Heath done? I dont understand how so many people are talking of him winning the Mr.O, when he cant even win the Arnold. Heath will wind up in 3rd or 4th this year. As I have said before by trophies, the FACT is Jay is the 5th best bodybuilder in the history of the sport, there are only 4 other more accomplished bodybuilders in history, Heath is not one of them.

Comment

Philoil is looking good, but it's still Jays' IMO. Will be a good fight up there this year that's for sure.

Shit, don't we say the same thing every year?..

Comment

Originally posted by musclefatty View Post
              IN-FUCKING-SANE ARMS!!!!

That video made me want to leave what ever I'm doing and go and smash the shit out of some weights!!!
              Not a good idea there musclefatty, if you smash the wts you can't even lift then anymore, gosh!

Ok, , Heath does look incredible and his arms are cartoonish. Definite top 3 right there, but lacks the overall width to win the big title.
              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Heath Fan boys complaining about Kai Fan boys .... no one can like someone if you like the other guy right, i'm glad half of these dumb asses aren't judges somewhere or you'd have a show judged on t shirt muscles

Comment

Originally posted by bandit2011 View Post
                  Heath Fan boys complaining about Kai Fan boys .... no one can like someone if you like the other guy right, i'm glad half of these dumb asses aren't judges somewhere or you'd have a show judged on t shirt muscles
                  you dont think some of the judges are secret fan boys as well?

Comment

Originally posted by BDEGRD View Post
                    an old and injured ronnie is still 10x better than Heath. Dexter was given the title for political reasons, he was a paper champion. Jay has been top 2 in the world for 10 straight years, 3 Arnold Classic titles, 6 Mr.O runner ups, 4X Mr. Olympia...........what the hell has Heath done? I dont understand how so many people are talking of him winning the Mr.O, when he cant even win the Arnold. Heath will wind up in 3rd or 4th this year. As I have said before by trophies, the FACT is Jay is the 5th best bodybuilder in the history of the sport, there are only 4 other more accomplished bodybuilders in history, Heath is not one of them.
                    That's because he's just getting started. He's only 31 & has been at this for only 9 years. Why are you comparing Heath to Ronnie? An old & injured Ronnie is 10x better than alot of bodybuilders, not just Heath. Dexter didn't win for political reasons, he won that night because he simply was the better bodybuilder. Jay was off & Dexter wasn't, simple as that. Nothing political about it.
                    Last edited by T-Relz; September 8th, 2011, 06:50 PM.
                    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift View Post
                      Philoil is looking good, but it's still Jays' IMO. Will be a good fight up there this year that's for sure.

gh15 is teaching you well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift View Post

yeap, and we are going to continue to say it until heath can match J's size and frame or he steps down, and why the hell would anyone who is consistently winning retire? I have a feeling Jay has his eyes on 8 - 9 to become the greatest O ever. how could he not

Comment

Originally posted by Carnage View Post
                          yeap, and we are going to continue to say it until heath can match J's size and frame or he steps down, and why the hell would anyone who is consistently winning retire? I have a feeling Jay has his eyes on 8 - 9 to become the greatest O ever. how could he not
                          Lee Haney.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnage View Post
                            Because he has a brain?
                            I'm sure he understands that right now all he can and should focus on is number 5. He knows full well how many viable contenders there are nipping at his heels.
                            Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Relz View Post
                              Lee Haney.
                              he already held the record by 2...but i see your point

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
                                Because he has a brain?
                                I'm sure he understands that right now all he can and should focus on is number 5. He knows full well how many viable contenders there are nipping at his heels.
                                i personally dont want to see him get 5, but come on....the fact is Jay Cutler has to be off for him to relinquish his title.

Comment

Working...
                                X