Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Burneika 2 Weeks Out from Tijuana and 3 Weeks Out from the 2011 Mr Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Burneika 2 Weeks Out from Tijuana and 3 Weeks Out from the 2011 Mr Olympia

Robert Burneika trains shoulders 2 weeks out from the Tijuana Pro and 3 weeks out from the 2011 Mr Olympia. After taking fifth place in the 2011 New York Pro, Burneika is already qualified for the O. In this video he talks about his workout in detail.

Burneika is the man. #noshmoe
    My Journal: http://tiny.cc/3u1ys

Comment

haha, remember free weights build BIG MUSCLES

Comment

he needs to be on saturday night live
        2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

LoL!! Robert is the man!
          Cup of tea for the big fella.....

Comment

def not somebody to fuck with, lol his voice is scary as shit, wish him luck at his first O,

Comment

Should Not do the O... Really Need To Improve His Quads, Hes Going o get Beated By The Big Guys, He has Future,

So he has to use The factor Time and Patience....

Comment

gee Kai destroys him in that pic

his dumbell shoulder press looks closer to an incline press?

Comment

haha burneika is the man! Always has me laughing

Comment

Originally posted by Chinchay View Post
                    Should Not do the O... Really Need To Improve His Quads, Hes Going o get Beated By The Big Guys, He has Future, So he has to use The factor Time and Patience....
                    He was pretty pissed with his showing cause he was so small. He was mad that he dieted away lots of muscle.... His words not mine.

We'll see. He's a big dude, but Kais legs are friggin unreal. Heck, even Brandon's legs are looking better! WHOOPS!!

Comment

"Today we didn't go to crazy, only 155 pounds each dumbell."
                      lol....
                      Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinchay View Post
                        Should Not do the O... Really Need To Improve His Quads, Hes Going o get Beated By The Big Guys, He has Future,

So he has to use The factor Time and Patience....
                        "Kai is standing closer to the camera and the angle makes him look much bigger...
                        oh, and Burneika grows into his shows."
                        Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

judging the phisiques from one pic and a single angle , playn stupid . Kai legs are big of course but the difference in size ain't that much . Burneika is just a rookie , he has time on his side but i think he is like 35 y old , not so much time to improve .

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
                            "Today we didn't go to crazy, only 155 pounds each dumbell."
                            lol....
                            I thought the same thing.. wonder what a crazy day is for him then
                            Originally posted by modredtrenton
                            someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
                              "Kai is standing closer to the camera and the angle makes him look much bigger...
                              oh, and Burneika grows into his shows."
                              So what do you think his placing may be. Noone has said yet. I'm thinking maybe 10th or 11th.

Comment

Working...
                              X