Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Raymond blasts his guns exactly two weeks out from the final 202 Showdown!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Drugs don't take genetically average people and turn them into superstars. That's the point I am making.

    Take a guy with great genetics and then enhance that and it's a sight to see. But I have known many, MANY guys with average genetics who juiced their brains out. Some of them got a lot bigger and leaner, but they still didn't look like the pro's. Unless you have that awesome structure, muscle bellies, etc, you just can't look like that no matter what.

    I am not arguing that the look of the top bb's today is heavily assisted. I am arguing against the myth that 'it's all drugs.' Without the right genetics FIRST, the drugs won't matter.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

    Comment


    • #47
      Thank you Ron for your response

      Your opinions are always valued
      Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
      Drugs don't take genetically average people and turn them into superstars. That's the point I am making.

      Take a guy with great genetics and then enhance that and it's a sight to see. But I have known many, MANY guys with average genetics who juiced their brains out. Some of them got a lot bigger and leaner, but they still didn't look like the pro's. Unless you have that awesome structure, muscle bellies, etc, you just can't look like that no matter what.

      I am not arguing that the look of the top bb's today is heavily assisted. I am arguing against the myth that 'it's all drugs.' Without the right genetics FIRST, the drugs won't matter.

      Comment


      • #48
        Any time.

        And I do wish we all had the genetics to look exactly the way we wish we could. But we're not all as tall as we would like to be either!
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
          Any time.

          And I do wish we all had the genetics to look exactly the way we wish we could. But we're not all as tall as we would like to be either!
          what the hell, is dave henry not doing the O this year. Dave Henry is the biggest threat to English.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by mross View Post
            what the hell, is dave henry not doing the O this year. Dave Henry is the biggest threat to English.
            Nope, the US Air Force shipped him off somewhere.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Bantamweightchamp2011 View Post
              Confusing how ? I don't know about that Ron. I love you dude but I grew up in a gym watching my dad and friends do it natural and with steroids. When they took the shit their recovery time, muscularity, placing, and skin thinning improved DRAMATICALLY. My theory with the highest respect to you is that genetics is not the primary factor, the drug use is the primary factor and protien, carb, fat intake is the secondary factor.I say genetics is probably the third factor overall in bodybuilding. I witnessed it first hand since I was a little boy. I'm 42 years old now. Look at Rich Gaspari, look at Arnold...NOW. I think the term "genetics" is the smoke and mirror of bodybuilding nuance and moral ambiguity. Look at Lee Haney in 1983 and then in 1984...OMG. look at Ronnie coleman when he placed top ten at nationals and compare it to when he won the Arnold classic...OMG. The fullness of the muscle bellies themselves, the roundness of shoulders, the waist sizes, etc....I don't know it like they did physically because I have not won a bodybuilding title, but I know it visually by the sheer difference and distinction with my own eyes. I trained at the gyms and went to the contests and stood in their midst on and off season. The drugs themselves actually changed the minute details and muscle cell volume of these champions and my friends and my family. Hard work and determination are the noble side of bodybuilding. It gives us this unbelievable feeling of human excellence and winning. But make no mistake about it Ron, the drugs are the key factor to actually winning the 1st place trophy.
              I think you are missing the point. Intelligent nutritional habits, training and GENETICS are much more important than drugs IMO ask anyone that knows their shit. I think is safe to say that drugs can make a champion better , but they don’t create champions. You mention Ronnie; who turn pro as a natural bodybuilder. Jose has incredible genetics, have you seen Jose in person? Jose and Tito Raymond won a ton of National level shows as natural bodybuilders beating guys taking stuff. You have to be NaÔve to assume that he is what it is because of supplements. The guy was born to be a champion. In fact, I think Tito Raymond his brother has better genetics, Tito was incredible back in the days...<O</O

              Comment


              • #52
                I'M COMING FOR YOU BIG BOYY!

                YOU TOO MATE!!
                That's what she said -Michael Scott-

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by alexander999 View Post
                  I think you are missing the point. Intelligent nutritional habits, training and GENETICS are much more important than drugs IMO ask anyone that knows their shit. I think is safe to say that drugs can make a champion better , but they donít create champions. You mention Ronnie; who turn pro as a natural bodybuilder. Jose has incredible genetics, have you seen Jose in person? Jose and Tito Raymond won a ton of National level shows as natural bodybuilders beating guys taking stuff. You have to be NaÔve to assume that he is what it is because of supplements. The guy was born to be a champion. In fact, I think Tito Raymond his brother has better genetics, Tito was incredible back in the days...<O</O
                  It really would have been interesting to see how Tito would have looked had he taken bb all the way and got on 'the supps.' Structurally, he is wider and taller than Jose and has better genetics for chest and arms. Jose did always have better legs. But make no mistake, they are both genetic freaks. Their sister Lily is too - only did a couple Figure shows but blew away about 20 women the first time she ever competed.
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by muscleten View Post
                    I'M COMING FOR YOU BIG BOYY!

                    YOU TOO MATE!!
                    Best line in the whole video, IMO.
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      i wanna be as huge as ron harris when i grow up
                      "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                        i wanna be as huge as ron harris when i grow up
                        don't you want to be a tad bigger?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          GFR, don't you think the tape is made in china? It's like 0,8 inch to the U.S-made tape?
                          RESPECT & BELIEVE

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I was waiting for someone to say 'The only LEGIT way to measure the arm is cold, and immediately after waking up.' That was the belief of Arthur Jones.
                            Muscular Development Online Editor
                            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              jose looks like the CRUSHER from an old bugs bunny cartoon!!! un fuckn believeable!! he looks like he is going to make alot of noise..great show coming

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                what the fuck is he gonna look like at 212? He is gonna be amoungst the freakiest bodybuilders ever at that increased weight. I for one can't wait to see what 212 looks like on him. It is gonna be down right cartoon character crazy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X