Jose Raymond leg training - 8 days out from OLYMPIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Raymond leg training - 8 days out from OLYMPIA

Trained quads with Jose today and got a few good pics. Can't see the true detail in his legs because he had to let the hair grow in to get waxed tomorrow,
    Attached Files
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

And taped one set of front squats -
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

heck yeah. see his strength isn't super low because of him trying to make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by layitdown View Post
        heck yeah. see his strength isn't super low because of him trying to make weight.
        Actually it is - I have a video on my YouTube channel ( RonHarrisMuscle ) from a couple months ago where he did 405 for 12 on fronts.

Comment

My bad - he only got 10 reps with 405, what a weakling!

Comment

Jose for the win!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BIG KING View Post
              Jose for the win!!
              That's the plan!

We were talking, and he wins, not only would he be the last 202 Showdown champ, but the last 202 winner, period. After this contest it moves to 212.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                That's the plan!

We were talking, and he wins, not only would he be the last 202 Showdown champ, but the last 202 winner, period. After this contest it moves to 212.
                He will probably feel A LOT better cutting to 212.

Comment

Originally posted by the-unnatural View Post
                  He will probably feel A LOT better cutting to 212.
                  I don't envy him next week - the suffering it will take for him to drop down to 202 from the 218-220 he is now will be brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                    I don't envy him next week - the suffering it will take for him to drop down to 202 from the 218-220 he is now will be brutal.
                    I know it!
                    As shreddded as he looks now at this wt, he may risk going flat and not lookiing anywhere as full or vascular when on stage?????
                    Really is a tightrope walk for these Olympia level guys getting ready.
                    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

the only reason i can see Jose not winning is he may of come in too good of shape at his previous show. Even if he comes in 1% less than that the judges will knock him down, they always judge you on how you looked before. In a perfect world they would just judge the bodies on stage.

Comment

Jose joked today, "Do you think they would change it to 212 for this show if we all asked them to?"

Comment

Unreal fucking vascularity. That's bodybuilding.

Comment

Originally posted by farrellzach View Post
                            Unreal fucking vascularity. That's bodybuilding.
                            And I believe that's on ZERO carbs for the past few days, and not much fat either. He is going to have to take his calories down to what a 120-pound Figure chick would eat to make 202.

Comment

What if the kept it at 202? Would Jose stay or go into the open?

Comment

Working...
                              X