Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MASS MONSTERS Jay Cutler & Dennis Wolf MASSACRE Legs Prepping for Battle on the Olympia Stage!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MASS MONSTERS Jay Cutler & Dennis Wolf MASSACRE Legs Prepping for Battle on the Olympia Stage!!

4x Mr Olympia trains hamstrings three weeks out from the 2011 Mr Olympia. Check out the champ as he prepares to hit the Mr Olympia stage September 16-17th to try to win a fifth Sandow trophy. Also, pay attention as Cutler gives us a detailed explanation of his hamstring workout.

Jay Cutler trains quads 3 weeks out from the 2011 Mr Olympia. The reigning Mr Olympia says he has been focusing more on upper quad sweep this year and has incorporated some different techniques including rest/pause sets on the vertical leg press. In this video, the champ is joined buy trainer guru Hany Rambod.

Jay Cutler Annihilates Quads 3 Weeks Out from the 2011 Mr Olympia

Big Bad Bodybuilder Dennis Wolf trains hammies and calves 3 weeks out from the 2011 Mr Olympia. Take notes! The the Wolf gives us a detailed explanation of his workout.

Sweeeeet as.

Look forward to watching them, chur bro

Comment

The beasts are coming soon

Comment

Can you host them on YouTube please, they load quicker and I can always watch them. Cheers bloke...

Comment

Originally posted by wantobebig View Post
          Can you host them on YouTube please, they load quicker and I can always watch them. Cheers bloke...
          Agreed, only about 50% of the vids from the last few weeks have worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by wantobebig View Post
            Agreed. Can't get access to a lot of the videos as it won't let me in on my username & password. I know I'm not the only one that has problems with it. YouTube would be heaps better.

Comment

MD is kicking ass for the olympia! no sleep for me!

Comment

I hope the videos are longer than 6 minutes
                Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer.

Comment

Can someone put the link to see the "Mr. Olympia" with "webcast."?

Thanks

Comment

It's on!!!

Comment

EXCELLENT!!!!!!

you guys rock!!!

Comment

MD is KING!!

Comment

I hope Wolf cracks top 3 this year. He looks bigger than ever and just as ripped.
                          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                            I hope Wolf cracks top 3 this year. He looks bigger than ever and just as ripped.
                            It will be hard for him to get pass Heath, Jay, Kai and maybe even Rockel. It's a very tough group to beat, even for Wolf.

Comment

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
                              www.Demarresden.com www.crazeewear.com

Comment

Working...
                              X