Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4x Mr Olympia JAY CUTLER Demolishes Hamstrings in prep for Olympia! MASS MONSTER WEEKEND!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x Mr Olympia JAY CUTLER Demolishes Hamstrings in prep for Olympia! MASS MONSTER WEEKEND!

4x Mr Olympia trains hamstrings three weeks out from the 2011 Mr Olympia. Check out the champ as he prepares to hit the Mr Olympia stage September 16-17th to try to win a fifth Sandow trophy. Also, pay attention as Cutler gives us a detailed explanation of his hamstring workout.

Nice!!
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Comment

jay doesn't give credit to or represent muscletech NEARLY as much as he used to, are they in negotiations or something?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
        jay doesn't give credit to or represent muscletech NEARLY as much as he used to, are they in negotiations or something?
        Lol, 2 videos ago he dedicated like 3-4 minutes to one of their new supplements. I don't know what you mean..

Also: what was the date of this workout?

Comment

Damn... And Everybody says phil got his first sandow, But if you look at this vid and say that you´re just stupid..

Comment

Originally posted by Chinchay View Post
            Damn... And Everybody says phil got his first sandow, But if you look at this vid and say that you´re just stupid..
            Your comment is laughable. Look at Phil Heath with your objective eye open rather than your biased one.

Comment

i would have said he obliterated those hams...
              your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
              Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

Originally posted by stackndeca View Post
                i would have said he obliterated those hams...

Initially it was "Severely Destroys Hammies," but went with "demolish" instead. Obliterate would have been a good choice though. Perhaps we can use that next "Mass Monster Weekend"

Comment

Phil or Kai or is definitely not winning this year.For these two guys or the others to win,i've noticed,20% - 30% is on the improvement in the total package they bring to the stage and the balance of 70% - 80% is on how Jay looks.Look at how ronnie lost in '06.Jay made significant improvement from '05 but Jay won the O in '06 because Ronnie was terribly off.And also Victor Martinez in '07.Till this day i don't understand how Jay could win in '07 when Victor was so spot on.It just tells you that in order for Jay to be defeated,He's got to suck so bad come game day.But i'm sure this years Mr.O will be a fight to the bone because if Jay's winning,this is his last year because another year for Victor,Branch,Kai and Phil is too much for Jay to handle in '2012.

Comment

Originally posted by buffguy View Post
                    Your comment is laughable. Look at Phil Heath with your objective eye open rather than your biased one.
                    2 at opposite sides of the spectrum.. lol.
                    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Comment

Originally posted by anantha View Post
                      Phil or Kai or is definitely not winning this year.For these two guys or the others to win,i've noticed,20% - 30% is on the improvement in the total package they bring to the stage and the balance of 70% - 80% is on how Jay looks.Look at how ronnie lost in '06.Jay made significant improvement from '05 but Jay won the O in '06 because Ronnie was terribly off.And also Victor Martinez in '07.Till this day i don't understand how Jay could win in '07 when Victor was so spot on.It just tells you that in order for Jay to be defeated,He's got to suck so bad come game day.But i'm sure this years Mr.O will be a fight to the bone because if Jay's winning,this is his last year because another year for Victor,Branch,Kai and Phil is too much for Jay to handle in '2012.
                      Dude, you lost me at "Phil or Kai or is"... Try better grammar and putting spaces between your sentences and commas, and perhaps the rest of us may be halfway interested in what you have to say.
                      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
                        Initially it was "Severely Destroys Hammies," but went with "demolish" instead. Obliterate would have been a good choice though. Perhaps we can use that next "Mass Monster Weekend"
                        haha absolutely, if i come up with anymore hardcore terms i'll let you know...
                        your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
                        Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

When he looked in the mirror he was a fuckin alien, those super separated and striated quads and his abs , just holy shit ! yeah Jay take them down , its ur year again !

Comment

Jay does have some thick legs for sure. Some of the best. Kai will give him a run for his money in that dept.

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                              Dude, you lost me at "Phil or Kai or is"... Try better grammar and putting spaces between your sentences and commas, and perhaps the rest of us may be halfway interested in what you have to say.

try better spelling

Comment

Working...
                              X