X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Martinez: 1 Week Out from the 2011 Olympia

Would love to see victor win this year.

Comment

We'll see how young Victor does at the Olympia.

Comment

WOW!

Looks flat and is holding a ton of water for a week out. Weed will cure that!
        Having the genes of a rhino is only half the BATTLE!

Comment

lmao @ that girl looking at vic
          Originally posted by modredtrenton
          someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

let's go vic! you got this

Comment

Enjoyed the vid. Liked the way Victor was explaining stuff. Hoping for a high placing for him this year, possibly the upset if he can bring it together. I do agree that he's still not looking very conditioned but we'll have to wait till show time to see!
              ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

I think he looks good. He has better muscle separation then most, the cuts to his shoulder, cuts between biceps and triceps etc.. looks good. He will never get that dry look that some other athletes have, just his genetics.
                This will be his best showing ever, it might be good enough for top4, most likely 4-6th, but wherever he places he will be better then 2007. Just that the other top athletes are so much better now compared to 2007.

Comment

been waiting for a victor vid!

Comment

does not look ready. at 1 week out you should be basically stage ready, apart from water, i think he will end up out of the top 6.

Comment

I don't think he will be able to crack top 3... 5th or 6th... from what i see Wolf will place infront of him

Comment

what happened to the vid mike p was suppose to produce. the one with vic posing at the end of it?

can't wait for vics dvd to drop too. its been two years in the making!
                        www.LamarByrdJr.com
                        TeamWolf

Comment

yikes he does not have enough muscle to compete lol training with chumps lawlsauce.
                          Victory Or Death!

Comment

I can't tell from the video enough to make an assessment of where he's at but i definitely hope he does well.. It's not like he doesn't work his ass off.. and to come back from that awful injury and still be in the mix is impressive. If he does poorly it's definitely not from lack of effort. Best of luck.

Comment

Vic is looking shredded great separation in delts arms while remaining round and full
                              once he drops water it will be lights out

Comment

Working...
                              X