This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tbookie View Post
    Victor is bigger now then ever before. So I dont agree with you.
    Even his legs are way bigger now.

You cant really see shit in this video since his clothing doesnt show much. His last guestposing did show that his size is there as it was for the Arnold. He looks tighter here and was quite close to Dennis at the Arnold so Victor is in there for a top 4-5 spot.

Look at the 2007 video when he does shoulders 10 days out or so, he is way bigger now.

Victor might not be top3, Jay, Phil and Kai are quite frankly one step ahead. But Victor will look his best ever, I am quite sure about that. Personally I would rather look like him then any of the other top3 guys
    Alright cool. I think he looks small in this vid, but we will agree to disagree. Only one week to wait and it'll be clear anyways

Comment

would love to see vic winning it this year

Comment

Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
        Alright cool. I think he looks small in this vid, but we will agree to disagree. Only one week to wait and it'll be clear anyways
        He did say zero carbs, so once he fills out add another 10lbs or so and I'm sure he will look better!
        Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer.

Comment

Victor ain't small nor is he behind time with his condition.One week out and all you see is his arms and shoulders and people are already speculating?Come on guys,give it a break.At the arnold this year,he HAS surpassed his 2007 form,you got to be blind not to notice that.Yes,the issue with the mid section was there but at least he's actknowledge it and will fix it.
          Brother will do damage!Lets go buddy!All the best!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Centopani View Post
            Give me a break. Don't make it sound like Hany sprinkles some magic dust and boom, these two guys are suddenly number one and two in the world.
            i use to get dusted back in the day

Comment

Vic still has the best structure in the game, I hope he does well
              VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
              instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

great video....

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift View Post
                  It's like this forum has some place, somehwere far away that breeds idiots. A lot of them then find their way here to post.
                  And know nothing about bodybuilding!

Comment

nice vid. hopefully the dominator dials it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift View Post
                      It's like this forum has some place, somehwere far away that breeds idiots. A lot of them then find their way here to post.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
                        Lucky to be 5th this year.

If victor doesn't make it to top 6 this year (which i hope he gets top3), lets be honest it's more probable that it will be because of poor judging and not because of the package he brings to the stage.There will be a lot of people who are talking smack about Victor eating there words after this weekend imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
                          Please I am not trying to "hate" or flame, I have nothing against the dude but...

Fuck conditioning I have seen crazier things happening, doesn't anyone else think he looks SMALL. Like, much smaller then he used to, much smaller then he should, and not like someone who's supposed to be top 6 coming up at the olympia? And it's not like he's shredded as fuck, he does look smooth for this far out, but even if he pulls some magic and comes in conditioned, won't he be even smaller?

I just want to know if I am fucking out to lunch or what, cause he looks half the size of Phil/Jay/Kai/Wolf/Eugene/anyone else who's updated with vids or pics in the last few weeks?

Am I alone?
                          He had a shirt on the entire video, all u could see was his calves and his arms, how can u say he looks small? Hes wide enough to hold weight with anybody on stage, and his physique if he brought his gut down is one of the most beautiful physiques in BBing history, he doesnt need to be as "big" as some of the other guys, coming in a tad smaller with his shape and symmetry will be tough to beat if hes on, not saying he will win, Hes got to go threw Kai,Jay,& Phil but he will be right there in the top 6 no doubt

Comment

holding a shit load of water. i know he'll drop quite a bit of it but hard to imagine he'll drop enough water in time. maybe if he was less bloated in the weeks leading up he would get that extra sharpness that has eluded him. maybe some jim bean will help!

Comment

I know hes got a tshirt on yadda yadda.... But hes behind for 1 week out. Jays got veins galore already. I dont think its a matter of Victor cutting water and good to go.

Comment

All those guys who are saying he is looking small that is probably the most weird and absurd thing I've heard here. Its not a matter of smallness with him. Its conditioning which I hope in a week's time he'll surely get it right. One week still is a lot of time. Talking about smallnes yeah if you compare dexter jackson with other guys like cutler, wolf and health he is no way near as big as them but the guy still beat cutler in 2008 olympia purely on the basis of conditioning. U cant really tell with the victor got vest on. He is still looking big and u cant tell his conditioning. I only hope come week's time he gets it right.

peace

Comment

Working...
                                X