Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victor shouldnt even worry about size, he should worry about his conditioning, we havent seen his condition at top form since 07

Comment

Originally posted by MuscleMike04 View Post
      He had a shirt on the entire video, all u could see was his calves and his arms, how can u say he looks small? Hes wide enough to hold weight with anybody on stage, and his physique if he brought his gut down is one of the most beautiful physiques in BBing history, he doesnt need to be as "big" as some of the other guys, coming in a tad smaller with his shape and symmetry will be tough to beat if hes on, not saying he will win, Hes got to go threw Kai,Jay,& Phil but he will be right there in the top 6 no doubt
      I am comparing him to the other people we have seen in recent days, who were also wearing shirts, and looked way way way bigger/harder/fuller.

Just making an observation. Kai is wearing a hoodie in his latest vid and he looks wayyy bigger then Vic. Vic is gonna have to a lot better then his 2007 shape to beat the current crop and their best

Comment

he said he was missing meals and eating plane food.

Comment

Originally posted by Colemans#1 View Post
          he said he was missing meals and eating plane food.
          That was for his last guest pose about 5 weeks out. So that aint a problem for him now. Was just meant as a reference to how he has learned how his body reacts to different diets etc.

Comment

Anybody that says that he isn't looking small might try and remember back when Coleman was projecting Victor as his predecessor to the thrown. He has never been as big as back then and his legs have never been the same after his surgery. I know what a bodybuilder looks like at different weights and conditions and Victor DOES look small compared to Victor of the past. He hasnt been thought of as a threat to the top in quite a few years....since 07 when he won the Arnold and took 2nd at the O.

I know weight isnt everything, but he looks about 230 in this video...thats not good for him, he looks awesome at 245. Also, he doesnt seem very confident in this video...good thing his fans have hope and faith. I wish him luck. hopefully top 10 this year.

Comment

what happened to mike arnold ???? this forum needs an experts' opinion.
              After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by victoria,ruby View Post

If victor doesn't make it to top 6 this year (which i hope he gets top3), lets be honest it's more probable that it will be because of poor judging and not because of the package he brings to the stage.There will be a lot of people who are talking smack about Victor eating there words after this weekend imo.
                I disagree. If Victor does poorly, it will be because of a lack of confidence in himself. Listen to all the videos with Shawn Ray, Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman, Kevin Levrone, all talking about being a champion. They ALL have something in common. They knew they were working harder (except Flex Wheeler who has admitted that at one point he never thought he could be #1). I don't hear any confidence in Victor's words in this video. And every year, there's some story of Victor missing meals, or his fodd prep going awry because of someone else. Same old song and dance. You either want it or you don't. That applies to much more than bodybuilding.
                BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Misspelled "food". And by the way, RIP Art Atwood.
                  BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Remember, the show is NOT today! Thanks for the support guys.
                    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
                    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

Comment

Originally posted by djjacobie View Post
                      Anybody that says that he isn't looking small might try and remember back when Coleman was projecting Victor as his predecessor to the thrown. He has never been as big as back then and his legs have never been the same after his surgery. I know what a bodybuilder looks like at different weights and conditions and Victor DOES look small compared to Victor of the past. He hasnt been thought of as a threat to the top in quite a few years....since 07 when he won the Arnold and took 2nd at the O.

I know weight isnt everything, but he looks about 230 in this video...thats not good for him, he looks awesome at 245. Also, he doesnt seem very confident in this video...good thing his fans have hope and faith. I wish him luck. hopefully top 10 this year.

Wow, 230?!?! Why not 220?!?! Hell, let's make it an even 200lbs Are you kidding me dude?!?! Victor never falls below 245, ever!<!--subtitle--><!--byline-->

Comment

go Vic

Comment

Working...
                        X