This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Martinez - Adapt and Survive. A short film by Mike Pulcinella

As we all know, we have good days...and we have bad days. My first chance to tape Victor Martinez with his long time friend and trainer Victor Munoz was not a good day for Martinez. Two weeks from the biggest competition in bodybuilding I found Victor looking great, but suffering from the relentless training schedule and struggling through his workout. How does a world class athlete and his trainer cope with an “off” day when there is no choice but to soldier onward? In this short video Victor Munoz and Victor Martinez demonstrate how to adapt and survive when the Olympia is at stake!

A film by Mike Pulcinella

let's go vic!

Comment

looks much better here then last video. great video

Comment

That waist is coming along but I'd like to see it come in a little more.
        Tim Martin over Levrone? I still can't stop laughing.

Comment

Vic looks great in this video. I think he wins it.
          EARTHQUAKE WEATHER FOREVER!

Comment

I don't know why but I'm really starting to be a big fan of this guy. GREAT physique! If he came in this year in the best condition of his life, I think he could get 3rd for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by King Mayan View Post
              Vic looks great in this video. I think he wins it.
              Have you seen Cutler yet? He is shredded to the bone and bigger than ever. I think Vic looks great but I cant see him beating Phil or Jay. 3rd place is still a great accomplishment.

Comment

Big Victor fan hopefully he brings it this weekend. I love the documentary style of films Mike Pulcinella does. More MD video's should be shot like this.
                PhD Human Nutrition

Comment

Originally posted by AChappell View Post
                  Big Victor fan hopefully he brings it this weekend. I love the documentary style of films Mike Pulcinella does. More MD video's should be shot like this.
                  Glad you enjoyed it!
                  Check out my redesigned video samples page!
                  http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

Vic's legs look up to par as well.

Hope he comes shredded..
                    FB: Jeffrey Suijkerbuijk IG:@jeffreysuijkerbuijk @BC_photographynl www.bcmovement.nl

Comment

I hope munoz knows how to get i'm conditioned at the show... would be very cool!

great clip as always mike

Comment

Nice video as always Mike.
                        I wish the best for Vic!

Comment

come on big vic fuckn kill it at the o n shut all your haters up, best of luck.

Comment

Another great video getting inside the pro bodybuilders mind!

Comment

That was one of the most enjoyable videos I've seen on here.

I'm cheering for Victor in a big way! Come on Vic!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X