Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eugene Mishin - MASSIVE AND RIPPED - 3 days out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eugene Mishin - MASSIVE AND RIPPED - 3 days out!

The biggest guy on the Olympia stage this year will be the russian monster Eugene Mishin.
    Check him out 3 days out!Eugene 3 days out.jpg

more pics here:

http://www.team-andro.com/coppermine....php?album=920

Originally posted by never2big2 View Post
    The biggest guy on the Olympia stage this year will be the russian monster Eugene Mishin.
    Check him out 3 days out![ATTACH=CONFIG]258866[/ATTACH]

more pics here:

http://www.team-andro.com/coppermine....php?album=920
    Just started carbing up 6 lbs of sushi rice to go

Comment

Last edited by USEALITTLE; September 18th, 2011, 05:00 PM. Reason: didnt want to be an ass to a guy thats already down.
      http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
        Are you top or bottom? Every time when I see you from your muscular back , i feel like you are looking for partner, please turn your back face to Me

Comment

Real grown up there...... Like I said the biggest guy on stage! u didn't make even top 16. All that work and for what?! Nothing! Find inew hobbie bro. Lol, cuz this 1 ain't for u.

Oh I get it now.... That how u make money for your cycles. Your g4p! And they say Kai is a homo.... I'm sure u have been cought in the Mecca bathroom gettin in the as from a old fat bald gay dude.

I feel a warning comin on for this. Lol, fuck it. This dudes a d-bag. Just cuz he is a pro don't mean he is respectable.
          Last edited by USEALITTLE; September 20th, 2011, 12:55 PM.
          http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

let me go grab the popcorn for this one!
            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Real grown up there...... Like I said the biggest guy on stage! u didn't make even top 16. All that work and for what?! Nothing! Find inew hobbie bro. Lol, cuz this 1 ain't for u.

Oh I get it now.... That how u make money for your cycles. Your g4p! And they say Kai is a homo.... I'm sure u have been cought in the Mecca bathroom gettin in the as from a old fat bald gay dude.

I feel a warning comin on for this. Lol, fuck it. This dudes a d-bag. Just cuz he is a pro don't mean he is respectable.
              That's very nice of you, thank you,please say more I am getting so hard, that's love, come baby let me kiss you, I will call to Kai we can make chocolate sandwish, imaging 2 dudes 300 lbs , you staying bent over Kai goes front me behaind you, or your choice ?????

Comment

Блядь Женя не обращай внимания на то что эти уёбки говорят,продолжай заниматься своим делом
                "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull3744 View Post
                  Блядь Женя не обращай внимания на то что эти уёбки говорят,продолжай заниматься своим делом
                  . Ti xotel ckazat Pidari , Oni mne tut nactroenie podnimaut, a pro pidarov anekdoti lublu, budem zanimatcay dalshe, cpacibo chto vctupaeshcay za menay, Toshenko naoborot gotov na golovu nacrat xotay sy daze ego v lizo nevidel, no dumau ecli vctretimcay to budet emu ochen xorosho, uenay koe kto b Rossii esche b deyctvii

Comment

Sexy, I am still waiting for , you said Kai is homo me homo too, maybe possition number one? We bouth a list 310 lbs now Kai on top of you, me under 2 big dicks in your ass willake you happy, usually when you angry like that it mean you was not fucked for while, I even feel bad for you, please aswear , Its hard to keep waiting

Comment

Holy shit that dude looks like shit, what a disgusting deformed gut.

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
                        That's very nice of you, thank you,please say more I am getting so hard, that's love, come baby let me kiss you, I will call to Kai we can make chocolate sandwish, imaging 2 dudes 300 lbs , you staying bent over Kai goes front me behaind you, or your choice ?????
                        never had a chocolate sandwich
                        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                          never had a chocolate sandwich
                          What do you mean?

Comment

you said you can call Kai and make nice chocolate sandwich...i never had chocolate sandwich...is it a russian specialty?
                            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                              you said you can call Kai and make nice chocolate sandwich...i never had chocolate sandwich...is it a russian specialty?
                              No,its sexual thing when 3 people having sex, the middle guy having all benefts, it calls sabnwitch

Comment

Working...
                              X