Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eugene Mishin - MASSIVE AND RIPPED - 3 days out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OilYouUp View Post
    1.) You dyed your hair. Why?
    2.) I hope you are not offended, but as a gay man I can appreciate both your physique and your incredible good looks.
    3.) You should be the next "Hercules" or "Tarzan" in the movies.
    4.) Have you ever considered posing for "Muscle Hunks" or a similar website?
    1.change my style
    2.Gay is good for you , i spent in Chelsea 6 years working at DaveBarton gym, 99% gay -1% transexuals thats my first place were i got trainer job and exually they paid good even without work paper, he made me work visa later, Gays always did good to me without any sexual things
    3.I am going to do movies, action and comedy i have people investors and film makers we are going talk very soon , low badget movie for start, i have couple scripts ready one of them type like 300 but more stuff, historical movie, real 12 century story
    4. Muscle Hunks they do nude, i do not do nude , it can effect my future , also i am not into show my Anaconda, its only for wife
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Eugene Mishin; September 28th, 2011, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by phrankey11 View Post
      Talk about going in a different direction....guess we are done w the dorian question
      For me not done like i said i want to talk to him face to face and i hope is not gonna be Russian territory, US more peaceful

Comment

Vladimir Kumarin

News about top Russian mobster Vladimir Kumarin

Russia’s ‘Al Capone’ sneers at his trial

A ONE-ARMED multi-millionaire, who is alleged to be the last of the Russian crime bosses of the 1990s to stay in business, has gone on trial in Moscow, accused of ordering a botched attempt to murder a rival in his silver Rolls-Royce.

Vladimir Barsukov, 53, who is rumoured to have had links in the past to Vladimir Putin, the Russian prime minister, is also charged with setting up a crime syndicate once seen as the most powerful mafia gang in St Petersburg, the country’s crime capital in the years after the fall of communism.

At the height of his power he had 2,000 foot soldiers under his command, security experts say.

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
          Vladimir Kumarin

News about top Russian mobster Vladimir Kumarin

Russia’s ‘Al Capone’ sneers at his trial

A ONE-ARMED multi-millionaire, who is alleged to be the last of the Russian crime bosses of the 1990s to stay in business, has gone on trial in Moscow, accused of ordering a botched attempt to murder a rival in his silver Rolls-Royce.

Vladimir Barsukov, 53, who is rumoured to have had links in the past to Vladimir Putin, the Russian prime minister, is also charged with setting up a crime syndicate once seen as the most powerful mafia gang in St Petersburg, the country’s crime capital in the years after the fall of communism.

At the height of his power he had 2,000 foot soldiers under his command, security experts say.
          friend of your family, Eugene?
          I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

What do you mean by that?
            What I'm saying is that I'm 100% natural, drug-free bodybuilder, and yet I'm bigger and stronger than he'll ever be! Please Eugene don't play dumb

Comment

Pulled 675 raw at 235 after a squat sesion after not squating for 3 months---is it alot?
              Yes this is pretty good, pretty strong

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                What I'm saying is that I'm 100% natural, drug-free bodybuilder, and yet I'm bigger and stronger than he'll ever be! Please Eugene don't play dumb
                The funny thing is that you are actually stronger than no one and in your real life you cant pretend like you do here.
                "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                  friend of your family, Eugene?
                  Friend

Comment

i am sure. you are big and strong

Comment

Yes, I just asked him, I can say he was my idol like bodybuilder In 90 th , that's why hard to see how is your idol in real life, it makes to feel disapoited
                      Man, that must be such a let down, like a dream car as a boy, posters on the bedroom walls, eventually driving it when you are an adult and realizing it is pure rubbish!

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull3744 View Post
                        The funny thing is that you are actually stronger than no one and in your real life you cant pretend like you do here.
                        Pitbull please stop the trolling, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman19 View Post
                          Man, that must be such a let down, like a dream car as a boy, posters on the bedroom walls, eventually driving it when you are an adult and realizing it is pure rubbish!
                          Imagine how I felt when Lee Priest was mean to me!

Comment

IFBB pros can be mean
                            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

^Especially Lee Priest!!!

Comment

Was he mean? i never saw him mean, exually he was very nice last time at the MD party in NJ

Comment

Working...
                                X