Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eugene Mishin - MASSIVE AND RIPPED - 3 days out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
    Was he mean? i never saw him mean, exually he was very nice last time at the MD party in NJ
    i think with lee priest it is all a matter of what time of the month you catch him
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
      i think with lee priest it is all a matter of what time of the month you catch him
      You mean like woman? cycles?

Comment

You mean like woman? cycles?
        yes, lee is known to have mood swings like a woman on her cycle. sometimes he is really nice and approachable and sometimes he can be a total dick!
        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

yes, lee is known to have mood swings like a woman on her cycle. sometimes he is really nice and approachable and sometimes he can be a total dick!
          http://youtu.be/7FhmVMdXwZk

Comment

Ah jeesus man, WTF was that!? Lol

Comment

that's hot!
              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

that's hot!
                we spoke about bitchy women

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                  Usealittle you need to shut up you sound like a little faggot talking this way to IFBB Pro Eugene, you should show some respect, Eugene is a real tough guy from Russia, say these things to his face and he will kick your ass!

Stfu u little bitch! All u do is suck pros dicks!

What I eat don't make u shit! So gtfo of my business! As for u being strong..... Come on all u do is say "I do this" or "my girl looks like that" put up or shut up. And in sure this dude loves you lickin the back of his balls, keep it up.
                  http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Pulled 675 raw at 235 after a squat sesion after not squating for 3 months---is it alot?
                    1. As SB777 has your cock in his mouth, I'm not a bb'r so no I don't make bb'n look bad.
                    2. I pulled 675 at 235 on off cycle..... After not pullin for 8 months, now that's a long time.
                    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
                      1. As SB777 has your cock in his mouth, I'm not a bb'r so no I don't make bb'n look bad.
                      2. I pulled 675 at 235 on off cycle..... After not pullin for 8 months, now that's a long time.
                      why the long layoff??
                      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Stfu u little bitch! All u do is suck pros dicks!

What I eat don't make u shit! So gtfo of my business! As for u being strong..... Come on all u do is say "I do this" or "my girl looks like that" put up or shut up. And in sure this dude loves you lickin the back of his balls, keep it up.
                        Welcome my friend, we exually got bored here, please talk express yourself, you can put your tong down to the floor , feel good, hard, while you talking to us play with your cock, thinking of that makes me horny for you, come to me baby

Comment

If you want pull me close to you bodybuilder the again and again I am 330 lbs you will handle, ofcouse we do these pulls naked with oil on

Comment

• can we all just get along? LOL!
                            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                              can we all just get along? LOL!
                              Usefull want exitness or how he calls himself, he always makes me feel horny whe I see him from behaind

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                                Pitbull please stop the trolling, thanks
                                So says the biggest troll on MD now that Pistol is gone. Use is right all you do is talk shit and never ever ever back anything up. You are the biggest faggot around here.
                                "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Working...
                                X