Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eugene Mishin - MASSIVE AND RIPPED - 3 days out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pitbull3744 View Post
    So says the biggest troll on MD now that Pistol is gone. Use is right all you do is talk shit and never ever ever back anything up. You are the biggest faggot around here.
    Hm, Really?
    Attached Files

Comment

• lmfao at usealittle and pitbull, they are such cry babies, lol! Eugene i love your sense of humor, you are the best!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
        lmfao at usealittle and pitbull, they are such cry babies, lol! Eugene i love your Cock and your ass is the best!
        Fixed
        "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

• ^you sick bastard you are a homosexual

Comment

^you sick bastard you are a homosexual
            I guess i have to call NY Chelsea police department to make him arrested
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
              they deserve it too! so much gayness around here...i bet you dont have this much gayness in russia!
              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

• ^Russians are a lot more macho than American men, it's a fact. I once had a skinny Russian guy confront me face to face at work, with no fear, I couldn't believe it. Russians are tough for real, they ain't no faggots

Comment

LMFAO! Yes please, he should get in trouble for being so gay, lol!

Comment

• russian mobsters will fuck you up first,then ask questions
                    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                      russian mobsters will fuck you up first,then ask questions
                      Yup!

Comment

^you sick bastard I am a homosexual stop being mean
                        Fixed again.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                          russian mobsters will fuck you up first,then ask questions
                          Usually no questions,talk first then if doesnt work =dead body

Comment

Usually no questions,talk first then if doesnt work =dead body
                            you dont wanna mess with the russian mob,that s for sure
                            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

• Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
                              1. As SB777 has your cock in his mouth, I'm not a bb'r so no I don't make bb'n look bad.
                              2. I pulled 675 at 235 on off cycle..... After not pullin for 8 months, now that's a long time.
                              All right you are bodybuilder, strong , could you pull my pants down? i want to feel your strenght

Comment

• ^lmfao, usealittle is being tempted, lol, usealittle wants to be molested by Eugene

Comment

Working...
                                X