Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eugene Mishin - MASSIVE AND RIPPED - 3 days out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    ^lmfao, usealittle is being tempted, lol, I want to be molested by Eugene
    Fixed.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
      ^lmfao, usealittle is being tempted, lol, usealittle wants to be molested by Eugene
      let's make it even more tempting...

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
        let's make it even more tempting...

Man, he probable pull out that little clit i mean his pee pee and jerking off right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Eugene Mishin View Post
          Man, he probable pull out that little clit i mean his pee pee and jerking off right now
          do they pay really good money for those g4p shoots eugene? you can tell me in private message if it is too confidential...maybe next time i get in shape i will shoot a couple of them myself and make some extra $$$
          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

do they pay really good money for those g4p shoots eugene? you can tell me in private message if it is too confidential...maybe next time i get in shape i will shoot a couple of them myself and make some extra $$$
            For that video some men will pay you couple tousand if nude will be more, i am getting alot of emails like that but never did, did only for Muscle Gallery 2 times

Comment

For that video some men will pay you couple tousand if nude will be more, i am getting alot of emails like that but never did, did only for Muscle Gallery 2 times
              couple of thousands without even showing your pee-pee?? sign me up!!!
              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

couple of thousands without even showing your pee-pee?? sign me up!!!
                Are you serious?

Comment

Are you serious?
                  as seriou as it can get, are you kidding me? i would do it even for a couple hundreds if i didnt have to be fully nude!
                  JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

• we step onstage as amateur bodybuilders wearing only posng trunks for free! why wouldn i want to pose in a bedroom wearing just briefs for money?
                    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

we step onstage as amateur bodybuilders wearing only posng trunks for free! why wouldn i want to pose in a bedroom wearing just briefs for money?
                      I guess , you need to send pictures to MusleGalerry , we will talk, they have office and Studio in Miami beach

Comment

• They closed your tread ,you got 8000 hits just for one week

Comment

They closed your tread ,you got 8000 hits just for one week
                          i know,they closed it because of dutchamateur being such an idiot and making threats
                          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

i know,they closed it because of dutchamateur being such an idiot and making threats
                            Funny thing he would never say to my face same stuff, exually I had good time with him I wish he will be back

Comment

• maybe if i send you pics and you send them to musclegallery telling them i am your friend they will take me on a lot easier. you know what i mean? if i can use you as a referral it might look more convincing and i will have a better chance to get a photo shoot or video booked
                              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

maybe if i send you pics and you send them to musclegallery telling them i am your friend they will take me on a lot easier. you know what i mean? if i can use you as a referral it might look more convincing and i will have a better chance to get a photo shoot or video booked
                                We can talk to the Owner right there at the Nationals

Comment

Working...
                                X