Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 MR Olympia Press Conference FULL LENGTH VIDEO plus written REPORT and PHOTOS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kai just gave a VERY long answer. I can't tell you what he said...he talked so long, I forgot what the question was.

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
      Kai just gave a VERY long answer. I can't tell you what he said...he talked so long, I forgot what the question was.
      Lol , thank u 4 the posts have a great weekend

Comment

Our very own forum member Lamar just asked a question to Frank McGrath...about what would a win be for him.

He said of course, just being here was a win...but the goal for all of them is to win.

Comment

wish it was streamed

Comment

Phil Heath is talking about his physique. He feels he'll have a much better V-taper than ever before with good lines.

He feels like he's finally getting the muscle maturity he needs as he was 25 when he turned pro and is now 31.

He said he really wants to be the 13th Mr. Olympia.

Now he's talking about his friedship with Jay.

He said, "I can't wait to get it on. I'm like really, really, really pumped."

Comment

I knew he was going to do that. Man just can't seem to answer a simple question without throwing in something outofthisworld!

Comment

A random man's voice just interuppted Phil with a loud shout out....ends up, it was Phil's dad.

Comment

Soneone asked Toney Freeman if he was upset that they brougt Marius Dohne up to pose next to him when he was in South Africa.

He advised he was not, because he was a fan of the sport.

Same guy just asked Marius how he felt about it, and he said he was pleased.

Comment

Fan: Kai, what would a win mean to you?

Kai: The philosophy of winning would mean, that the powers that be abroad this universe has granted me the power to foresee something that has never in my wildest dreams, thoughts of reality and....

Comment

Originally posted by Santi View Post
                      I knew he was going to do that. Man just can't seem to answer a simple question without throwing in something outofthisworld!

There's no middle ground. He answered a VERY in depth question with yes.

Comment

Dennis Wolf just said he would be top three this year.

Comment

Hidetada is speaking regarding competing against himself...not others.

Comment

I like Wolf but I sure hope he brought with him some Lower Back, Hamstrings & Calves.

Comment

Marcus Haley said has no delusions of gradeur that he will win. He will keep giving the judges spicy does of Marcus until they get Marcus Acid Reflux.

He said he is just happy to be here, because a few years ago he didn't think he ever would.

Comment

If you read my predictions, I got him #3! Wolf kicks ass. No more gurus.
                                BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Working...
                                X