Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 MR Olympia Press Conference FULL LENGTH VIDEO plus written REPORT and PHOTOS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danielle Delikat View Post
    my apologies for the delay.....had to leave early and b-line for the coffee shop....FREE FAST WI-FI....stupid internet!
    You're SORRY!?!?!?!?!?

NO!!! THANKYOU!!!! We're very grateful for the pictures.

Comment

I think Jay looks to confident that he brought that sandow with him , hope his 100 % on prejudging night .

Comment

Jay is like : I brought the Sandow and put it on the table , come and get it guys if u can !

Comment

Where do you get the live stream?

Comment

Dude, there isn't one.

Comment

Maybe you can find it on youtube or bodybuilding will toss it up later (they did the highlights last year).

Comment

No coverage on the superbowl of bodybuilding?!!???! That's some bs if man.

Comment

Originally posted by onemorerepgetter View Post
                  No coverage on the superbowl of bodybuilding?!!???! That's some bs if man.
                  Nah, playa- it's not like there isn't any coverage. This thread, I feel was covered very well by FitAdina- (as well as one can without showing footage). I mean, you have pics and all the important content. Don't fret- there will be footage up on the net (somewhere...) later. Besides, what really matters is tomorrow night and Saturday night. There is definitely a copious amount of coverage for that.

Comment

PRESS CONFERENCE PART 2.

Part 2

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                      Kai just gave a VERY long answer. I can't tell you what he said...he talked so long, I forgot what the question was.

Kai (WHY SAY ONE WORD WHEN A HUNDRED WILL DO) L Green. Got to say i like the guys attitude and he really is the dark horse to upet the Jay and Phil party.Cheers Adina for the fantastic updates. I, like everybody on these forums appreciate it and can not wait for friday to come around

Comment

Originally posted by victoria,ruby View Post

Kai (WHY SAY ONE WORD WHEN A HUNDRED WILL DO) L Green. Got to say i like the guys attitude and he really is the dark horse to upet the Jay and Phil party.Cheers Adina for the fantastic updates. I, like everybody on these forums appreciate it and can not wait for friday to come around

Comment

Nobody has mentioned him but i think a potential top 10 guy is Lionel Beyeke he is like a smaller and younger version of Kai Green. P.s i apologise for the crap spelling i am dyslexic LOL

Comment

PRESS CONFERENCE PART 3.

Part 3

Comment

its hilarious what all the growth does to these guys temples.....especially kai and dexter
                              2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

Originally posted by victoria,ruby View Post
                                Nobody has mentioned him but i think a potential top 10 guy is Lionel Beyeke he is like a smaller and younger version of Kai Green. P.s i apologise for the crap spelling i am dyslexic LOL
                                Yes, maybe next year. He's skipping this O.

Comment

Working...
                                X