Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 MR Olympia Press Conference FULL LENGTH VIDEO plus written REPORT and PHOTOS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why walk in with last years trophy He's a cocky guy How does he have so many Fan's I hope phil Win's

Comment

Originally posted by dutchamateur View Post
      Yes, maybe next year. He's skipping this O.

Cheers mate i wondered why i hadn't heard him mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGDOG187 View Post
        Why walk in with last years trophy He's a cocky guy How does he have so many Fan's I hope phil Win's
        Jay may walk in with the Sandow, but Phil will be walking out with it.

Comment

i have a feeling kai might be a big time dark horse this year
          nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
            That's what i'm hoping for lol
            ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

Because deep down he is arrogant and he knows in the back of his mind that he may never win another one after this year if indeed he wins this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Because it makes it that much more fun and interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
                  Whether or not you're a Kai fan, we all have to admit that would be an interesting sight.
                  Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Yeah it does, it's fun to see arrogant athlete lose to someone who probably deserved to win it last year!

Comment

• The same problem arose last year around the lack of video footage of the press conference. However rxmuscle had the whole thing on their website which was really good to watch. Haven't seen any mention of it this year though..

Comment

• PRESS CONFERENCE PART 4.

Last part.

Comment

• I like Kai as well he's going to be first or second I got jay at third or fourth unless judges give him a pity win. You know ofh it might be your last olympia let's have you go out on top even if he is off if he is big enough and Kai and Phil do a double back bi's shot they blow him out of the water. If he win's he should go to church sunday morning and the afternoon service

Comment

• Comment

• [QUOTE=ArmyOf1;2765755]That's what i'm hoping for lol[/QUOT

Kai isn't a darkhorse. Everybody knows hes a contender for the top 3. thats not what you call a darkhorse.

Comment

• Thanks for the good feedback, guys!

Last year at the press conference, they asked each individual guy a question or two.

This year, they announced right at the beginning that they would do a more traditional type of press conference, with the questions from the press pit and audience, not the host.

The main difference was that a few guys never said a word. I didn't skip any of the guys in my posting. If you don't see their name, that means they didn't have a question.

Overall, though, I did enjoy it more this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X