Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 MR Olympia Press Conference FULL LENGTH VIDEO plus written REPORT and PHOTOS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TrainInsane201 View Post
    I'm waiting to here the questions he asked.. Heard they were good ones.
    The question that got skipped was something along the lines of Lamar bringing up the fact that it's been said he had already maxed out his physique. Lamar wanted his thoughts on that. I'm paraphrasing, because it's been a few hours and I cannot remember exactly.

Comment

• they need to let the media ask the questions.....this was absolutely rediculous. i feel bad for the athletes that need to answer some of this rediculousness
      2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
        The question that got skipped was something along the lines of Lamar bringing up the fact that it's been said he had already maxed out his physique. Lamar wanted his thoughts on that. I'm paraphrasing, because it's been a few hours and I cannot remember exactly.
        poor lamar
        Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

In the 2009 Athletes meeting, Toney Freeman said Phil Heath maxed out his frame. But in 2010 added 15lbs of muscle. I wanted to know his stage weight for the 2011 and what were the gains. Then I also asked what was a win for Mr.Raw McGrath. And btw, I asked Frank how to say his name.... and he said the way I say it is correct, even Frank himself says it the way I say it.
          www.LamarByrdJr.com
          TeamWolf

Comment

When Victor said the phrase about beating Jay in 07....Jay kind of thumped the table. Then he just picked up his Sandow and waved it around.

It was definitely entertaining today!
            that sandow got waved in a lot of faces at the conference
            www.LamarByrdJr.com
            TeamWolf

Comment

• Originally posted by gymboy5000 View Post
              I have a feeling wolf is going to do DAMAGE this year, man this is an exciting olympia seems like a lot of guys could be a force
              I agree. If the judging was strictly based on size, conditioning and shape (all personal bias was somehow stripped bc maybe the judges have never seen any of these specific athletes) then I would say Jay, Phil, Kai, Vic, Wolf, and Dexter would all have a chance. However, it's pretty much between Jay and Jay unfortunately. I like Jay but I hope that he outright deserves this one.

Comment

• Wolf Is going to be Third! He looked very good at the Arnold,no more gurus is paying off for dennis!

Comment

• Kai Greene

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on Kai this year, versus in past years, and I don't mean his body because we all know he's improved.

I always thought he was a screwball, and to some degree, he still is with his long-winded rants. However, I watched some videos on "the other website" and he really makes sense. He discussed his confidence and how he perceives "confidence." He sort of changed my mind about him. I wouldn't mind seeing him win because he really believes in himself. If you're Mr. O, I don't think it's necessary to be a huge promoter of the sport if you don't want to. It's certainly good for the sport and the supplement/equipment industry (which is one reason Jay keeps winning, besides the fact that he looks awesome), but if you're the champ and you won it outright through your own beliefs and techniques, I'd argue that it's your choice to handle the championship as you wish.

Thoughts anyone? I know most of you will just think he's crazy, but check out those new interviews.

I'll be cheering for Wolf to hit #3 spot.
                  BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                    Wolf Is going to be Third! He looked very good at the Arnold,no more gurus is paying off for dennis!
                    Agreed, Mayor. Shit, what if Jay and Phil come in watery and Wolf is razor sharp?!?! I doubt it will happen, but WHAT IF!
                    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

• any pics of pre judging?

Comment

• Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                        Agreed, Mayor. Shit, what if Jay and Phil come in watery and Wolf is razor sharp?!?! I doubt it will happen, but WHAT IF!
                        Victor is looking Drawn,and thats means he is in great shape and wil be 4th! Jay is going to wipe out this field in a big way,Hany seemed giddy when talking about jay and jays pictues are insane!

Comment

• Originally posted by waqas_mirza View Post
                          any pics of pre judging?
                          didnt happen yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                            I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on Kai this year, versus in past years, and I don't mean his body because we all know he's improved.

I always thought he was a screwball, and to some degree, he still is with his long-winded rants. However, I watched some videos on "the other website" and he really makes sense. He discussed his confidence and how he perceives "confidence." He sort of changed my mind about him. I wouldn't mind seeing him win because he really believes in himself. If you're Mr. O, I don't think it's necessary to be a huge promoter of the sport if you don't want to. It's certainly good for the sport and the supplement/equipment industry (which is one reason Jay keeps winning, besides the fact that he looks awesome), but if you're the champ and you won it outright through your own beliefs and techniques, I'd argue that it's your choice to handle the championship as you wish.

Thoughts anyone? I know most of you will just think he's crazy, but check out those new interviews.

I'll be cheering for Wolf to hit #3 spot.
                            I've always been a Kai fan, but I do agree that he's been getting a little less long winded.
                            ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOf1 View Post
                              I've always been a Kai fan, but I do agree that he's been getting a little less long winded.
                              A little? He gave one word answers, where before he would orchestrate a symphony of paragraphs to even the simplest of questions. Somebody finally told him that Wisconsin BB got tired of him talking too much.

Comment

• I'm busy watch the Press Conf vid now. I'm about 14 minutes in and the crowd seems DEAD from the time Bob walked in, all the the athletes coming in. Even so far with the Q's. I don't get travelling all that way, going to the press conference to see the Olympians yet it seems like everybody that is there was "forced to be there"

Am getting the wrong the impression?

Edit: Ok, the crowd started livening up as the vid went on
                                Last edited by silverbullet; September 16th, 2011, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X