Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet the Olympians - Photos, Flex Wheeler Interviews McGrath, Tricky, Mishin, Toney and MORE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet the Olympians - Photos, Flex Wheeler Interviews McGrath, Tricky, Mishin, Toney and MORE!

Interviews at Thursday nights "Meet the Olympians" event. Check out Ben White, Shawn Rhoden, Ed Nunn, Tricky Jackson, Al Auguste, Toney Freeman, Frank McGrath, Eugene Mishin and Kai Greene's training partner Desmond Miller.

I'm sitting in a corner at meet the Olympians. There's still another thirty minutes.

When I arrived at 7:00, there were two huge lines - one for people with VIP Tickets and the line for the general public. Both lines were huge.

The VIP crowd was allowed in at 7:00, and half of the room immediately went to Jay Cutler's line. By far, it was the longest line. Most of the guys have a few pictures with them; Jay has a full wall of Cutler items for sale.

Branch Warren is still at his table, signing autographs for the fans, with a pregnant Trish there by his side. Both out of the Olympia this year.

Dexter Jackson had a surprisingly long line. No, it wasn't nearly as long as Jay's, but it was decent.

Dennis James
    was on hand, walking through the crowd. Quite a few stopped him for pictures and autographs, and he obliged them all.

I had a nice chat with Vanessa Campbell's and Jaime Baird's husbands. Both were waiting patiently.

Comment

Kai Greene and Phil Heath probably had the next to longest lines next to Jay. They were spaced so far apart, it would be hard to guess which one had more fans in line at any one time.

Toney Freeman
      and Eugene Mishin also drew quite a crowd.

Victor Martinez
      had a table close to the front, and he took lots of time with his fans.

Michael Kefalianos and his wife Helen were very personable and fun to visit.

Comment

Forum member Lamar would be very happy to know that he reminds Tricky Jackson of Phil Heath!y

It's always fun to see the newbies. Candayce Graham was semi-prepared. She did have photos. Vaughan Ettiene did not know to bring them and had an empty table.

Dianna Dahlgren
        heard about the cookies I made for Vaughan and asked for a hook-up after the show. So....those of you wanting a bikini girl's number...make her cookies.

Tina Chandler was looking great. She was in the same area as Bethany and Guy Cisternino.

By far my funniest visit of the night was with Flex Lewis and Neil Hill. Flex usually runs up and hugs me so hard I have to fight for my balance. I had on a white shirt, and he was covered in tan.... So, even though Neil had already said hello and kissed my cheek, he asked him to give me a traditional Welsh hug....and I ended up fighting for my balance!

Comment

There's just a few minutes of it left.

We'll have pictures and videos up later.

Sho and Tracey Greenwood gathered the female interview.

Robbie and Flex were working on the guys, while Jeff Binns and Danielle Delikat worked on the pics.

Comment

to the hardest working women in the industry, thanx for the updates! it feels like the night before the superbowl!
            Hard work + Dedication= MORE MUSCLE.(and haters)

Comment

Originally posted by pound4poundbeast View Post
              to the hardest working women in the industry, thanx for the updates! it feels like the night before the superbowl!
              x2... thanks for the updates!!
              Originally posted by modredtrenton
              someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

x3....you do an awesome job Adina! Thank you one more time....
                http://www.facebook.com/ignaciopereznavarro

Comment

Originally posted by pound4poundbeast View Post
                  Haha. I told my girlfriend yesterday that this is Olympia weekend. She replied "what's that mean?" and I answered "It's basically the Superbowl but takes a little longer. Sorry."

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                    Forum member Lamar would be very happy to know that he reminds Tricky Jackson of Phil Heath!y

It's always fun to see the newbies. Candayce Graham was semi-prepared. She did have photos. Vaughan Ettiene did not know to bring them and had an empty table.

Dianna Dahlgren
                    heard about the cookies I made for Vaughan and asked for a hook-up after the show. So....those of you wanting a bikini girl's number...make her cookies.

Tina Chandler was looking great. She was in the same area as Bethany and Guy Cisternino.

By far my funniest visit of the night was with Flex Lewis and Neil Hill. Flex usually runs up and hugs me so hard I have to fight for my balance. I had on a white shirt, and he was covered in tan.... So, even though Neil had already said hello and kissed my cheek, he asked him to give me a traditional Welsh hug....and I ended up fighting for my balance!
                    Hell yeah Tricly is the man. We spoke for a few minutes as i was leaving.
                    www.LamarByrdJr.com
                    TeamWolf

Comment

Comment

Some pics from tonite:
                        DSC_0312.JPGDSC_0313.JPGDSC_0311.JPGDSC_0314.JPGDSC_0315.JPG
                        Robert Burneika
                        Nicole Ball
                        Shawn Roden
                        Sheila Bleck
                        Jamie Baird

Comment

2011 Mr Olympia Meet the Olympians Photos!!

Comment

More:
                            DSC_0317.JPGDSC_0318.JPGDSC_0322.JPGDSC_0320.JPGDSC_0321.JPGDSC_0323.JPGDSC_0316.JPG

Comment

Working...
                            X