Happening at the Expo....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happening at the Expo....

I'll post a few updates along the way of things going on at the Expo....

If you had a press pass or VIP ticket, you could get in at 9:30. Other than that, the doors opened at 10:00.

When I got there at 9:35, there was a huge line of people waiting to get in.

It's 10:36 now. There are tons of people here.

The women's pre-judging has just started. It's on a stage at the back of the Expo. You could stand at the back and get a glimpse of it, but you can't really see the action without a ticket...

...Cool!
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

My first stop was the Animal Cage.

I talked with Vinny Galanti there for a few minutes. He had made the big announcement that he was switching to the Open Class just weeks before the big announcement that the change to 212. He said he was going to give the 212 a go.

Evan Centopani
      was sitting there having a meal. I wasn't going to talk to him while he ate, but he called me over and said, "Want to see a pic of the baby?" He's a sweet, proud papa! He said he thinks she just gets prettier every day!

I also talked to forum member natural guy there. He's geared up for a busy day.

Comment

My next stop was the bpi booth.

One of my best friends in the industry works for them, forum member Kevin DeHaven. The action was just getting started there. I'll be back later to see what they've got planned for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
          My first stop was the Animal Cage.

I talked with Vinny Galanti there for a few minutes. He had made the big announcement that he was switching to the Open Class just weeks before the big announcement that the change to 212. He said he was going to give the 212 a go.

Evan Centopani was sitting there having a meal. I wasn't going to talk to him while he ate, but he called me over and said, "Want to see a pic of the baby?" He's a sweet, proud papa! He said he thinks she just gets prettier every day!

I also talked to forum member natural guy there. He's geared up for a busy day.

interesting choice of words lol

Comment

lol, she has a flare for words

Originally posted by barbellman View Post

Comment

Arf, arf...

Comment

Right before I headed to lady pre-judging, I saw Flex Wheeler on my way to the Oh Yeah!/ISS/MPR booth.

Flex was on his way to the AAEFX Booth, which I'll stop by in a bit.

At the Oh Yeah! booth, I talked with Don and Sarah Long and David Schachterle. I was actually there to take Davis some cookies. I saved him some out from the ones I'm taking to the 202 guys. Their booth was already really, really busy.

Comment

I'm innocent, I tell you! Innocent!!!

Comment

Like the Kingpin in the Daredevil film says - "Nobody is innocent, nobody!"

Or something...

Comment

hahaha
                      Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                        lol, she has a flare for words
                        Oh...I might be busted! You've met me...you know I have not filter.

Comment

Just givin' ya shit

KEEP IT NATURAL, NATURAL GUY haha

Comment

Oh...one of the funniest moments of the morning was at the Nutrex booth.

Zack Khan started laughing and shaking his head the moment I walked up. Then, he asked if he could have picture made with me and told the guys at his booth that I keep him in line on his facebook page!

I can't claim innocent on this one, because I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                              Like the Kingpin in the Daredevil film says - "Nobody is innocent, nobody!"

Or something...
                              Nobody....but me!!!!!!!!!

Just givin' ya shit

KEEP IT NATURAL, NATURAL GUY haha
                              I can take it!

Comment

Working...
                              X