Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Condensed 2011 Olympia Play-By-Play w/only posts by Shawn Ray, Dorian Yates & Flex w/Photos

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Burneika - Needs to be a litte bit harder. Plenty of muscle.

Flex Wheeler
    www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Robert Burneika - Needs to be a litte bit harder. Plenty of muscle.

Flex Wheeler
      www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Marius Dohne

Rookie Olympian. First South African since 1988. Looks better than his win in Tampa. Appears to be harder. Shaking when he poses.

Comment

Marius Dohne - I met in 97. I was impressed with him then, even more now. Shredded!

Flex Wheeler
          www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Maruis: Good conditioning so far, balances physique. No real work points….add some size this guy is going to be dangerous…

Comment

Victor Martinez

Noticeably bigger in the arms. Harder. Color still a little bit light. Very strong in the side poses. Will place better this year for sure!

Comment

Martinez: usual good shape. Still lacking that super hardness to won an O.

Comment

Victor Martinez - Shit! Best I've seen Victor since I don't know when. He's added ton of muslce. This is what we expect from Victor.

Flex Wheeler
                  www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Eugene Mishin

He's in good shape for Eugene. He's hard. Sacrificing size for conditioning. High lats and small calves.
                    Welcome to the Mr Olympia kid, long hard fight well deserved!,

Comment

Mishin: Smaller than usual….conditioning is not as hard as I have seen him in previous shows…soft from the back….

Comment

Euene Mishin - What an incredible story. Came to the USA with nothing. Great condition today.

Flex Wheeler
                        www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Marcus Haley

What's he wearing, Crushed Velvet Posing trunks?
                          Harder than Tijuana in certain places. This is a homecomeing for him. He used to live here in Vegas. Fought through some physical changes this year and appears it was worth it! Will have a tough time getting in the top 10!

Comment

Haley: Looks similar to last year. Needs to be thicker in the legs to balance his upper body

Comment

Marcus Haley - Good cconditon. Very hard. Hardest I've seen him,

Flex Wheeler
                              www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Jackson: Lacking his usual hardness in the legs. Conditioning is not bad, just not up to his usual standard.

Comment

Working...
                                X