Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler Interview and Pre-Judging Wrap Up with Shawn, Dorian, Flex, Branch, Victor and WOLF!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler Interview and Pre-Judging Wrap Up with Shawn, Dorian, Flex, Branch, Victor and WOLF!

The Olympia pre-judging turned into a rematch between the four time winner Jay Cutler and last years runner up Phil Heath. In this video, MD's team of Shawn Ray, Flex Wheeler and Dorian Yates discuss the prejudging callouts and talk to Cutler, Dennis Wolf and Victor Martinez about tonights battle and the battle to be fought tomorrow night at the finals

[email protected] dorian !!!

speaking the truth!

dorian has it

Phil
    Kai
    Jay
    Vic

Comment

thats why dorian is the best lol
      Victory Or Death!

Comment

Originally posted by water21 View Post
        thats why dorian is the best lol
        yup...farah dropping some knowledge too..

fact is, jay should be 5th at best.

Comment

cant deny though jay does look good come in dryer and he can take it.
          Victory Or Death!

Comment

Originally posted by water21 View Post
            cant deny though jay does look good come in dryer and he can take it.
            !?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

JAY is up....Shawn is procrastinating the quest...ask HIM!!!!

Comment

Heath should be the new Mr O. I was never a fan of him, but I'll admit he looked fantastic and by far the best of the whole line up.

And Dorian sure does know what he is talking about.

Comment

bicep injury or no bicep injury truth is, Jay just looks shot!
                  He looks in overall bad condition, his waist looks pretty thick, the thin waist guys are expected to have just isn't there with him. Overall he's looking blocky and just doesn't come close to being good enough to win this competition.
                  Personally I don't think he should be in the top 5 but most likely he'll finish high since he is an ex-champion.

I was always expecting Phil to come in at damn near perfect condition, big muscles, great lines, and shredded. But i was still expecting Jay to put up some kind of a decent fight.
                  Who knows, maybe he'll dry up by tomorrow and come in for the final looking in a much better shape.... we'll just have to wait to find out

Comment

DEXTER J.

....." HE LOST THE BLADE!"

Comment

Originally posted by Carnage View Post
                      yup...farah dropping some knowledge too..

fact is, jay should be 5th at best.
                      that's what I said too!!! I also said that I, and this is official, will eat dog shit if Jay get's top 3 and I will commit suicide if he wins...
                      I completely agree with George and Dorian!

Comment

Wolf is fuckin hilarious! "Calves still suck" I literally LoLed.
                        ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

I think that Kai and Jay should have been in the 2nd callout, not the first. Bump Rockel to 1st callout.

Comment

dex sucks screw that asshole, going to be down to phil kai and wolf who will probably make the corrections and come in better tonight.
                            Victory Or Death!

Comment

That was a damn enjoyable video interview. People saying what a lot of us are thinking. Everybody knows the situation. Lots of drama and storylines. Tonight is going to be dramatic!

Comment

Working...
                              X